This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the help of Nerus?

I wonder if we will now be able to create energy based weapons, with the help of a Goa'uld responsible for much of their technology.

At the least, since he knows so much about the energy fields, he can teach us the weaknesses of Goa'uld Ha'tak class shields. We wouldn't have to worry about the Jaffa betraying us, like Gerak, and his followers seem to be on the path to doing.

We could figure out how to make staff weapons, Zat'n'ktel's, a sarcophaghus perhaps, with his help, guaranteed by starvation, we could potentially learn about most of Goa'uld technology.

Originally posted by JanusAncient
    guaranteed by starvation, we could potentially learn about most of Goa'uld technology.

yeah we can give him that rare delicacy known as chicken in trade. he definately is in a later episode. check spoilers for that

Comment

Oh I bet The Colonel is happy that KFC not only attacks human beings with their juicy yet heart attacking goodness but will also be used to safe the world!!

Power to the Original Recipe.
      We are followers of eternal Hathor!!

"We are the queen of the Gods, we are the mother of all Gods."

Comment

I hope we see him again

Its a shame Vala wont be around to taunt him
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Yep I also think they gave him a good insentive plan... he probly come up with somethin quick
          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

They can't trust Nerus unless of course they reestablish their alliance with the Tok'Ra and have a Tok'Ra help or have an Asgard there to monitor Nerus although if they could get an Asgard to help them they wouldn't need Nerus.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
              They can't trust Nerus unless of course they reestablish their alliance with the Tok'Ra and have a Tok'Ra help or have an Asgard there to monitor Nerus although if they could get an Asgard to help them they wouldn't need Nerus.

Well they tell him to help them make a prototype energy weopon for the 303's and that they'll feed him only if it actually works and can be put into production.

Perfecto!

Comment

I'm sure he'll think of something and Orlin may or may not refine it.
                Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

we're going to starve him and learn everything he knows.
                  Und was ich sar war Menschlichkeit...

Und was ich sar war Dummheit
                  Menschlicher Neigung entsprechend
                  Tiersches Verhalten

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay,
                  Vicious

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious
                    we're going to starve him and learn everything he knows.
                    That’s the idea , I think it’s great idea I know from the spoilers I have read that he is mentioned in one future episode, I would like to see them mention the development of tech with help of Nerus in return we give him KFC, McDonald's food both sides stay happy.
                    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Working...
                    X