Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronen Dex Negotiations (Trinity Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronen Dex Negotiations (Trinity Spoilers)

Hm, I wonder if Ronen Dex' skills with negotiations will get them into trouble sometimes down the line...
    It's already been twice that his skills have pissed people off, outta...how many episodes? two!
    Although, I admit his skills have got what they needed/wanted...Still, he seems to be making more enemys than friends so far.

Any Thoughts?

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Only time will tell...Ronon seems to be straight to the point, no foolishness..it would seem after 7 years alone (most of it anyway) and on the run of his life he is a loose cannon, but it sure came in handy for everyone when they needed him to be a fighter...I love the endless layers of him that are being taken away bit by bit. Shep and Teyla both seem to be facinated with him and he with them. I think at some point some strong bonds will be established between the crew.
    Purple's Biggest Fan
    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
      Hm, I wonder if Ronen Dex' skills with negotiations will get them into trouble sometimes down the line...
      It's already been twice that his skills have pissed people off, outta...how many episodes? two!
      Although, I admit his skills have got what they needed/wanted...Still, he seems to be making more enemys than friends so far.

Any Thoughts?
      Gee, and the others have made so many friends? Let's see, the Genii are our friends? Don't think so......

As for problems, I don't forsee Dex creating anymore problems than Rodney's over-blown ego already has. I am assuming the PTB are arcing story lines and every episode will be a learning experience for each character and the team, as a whole. Dex wasn't brought in as a negotiator...that's why we have Dr. Weir and Teyla.
      On fighting:
      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Working...
      X