This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Stargate Would You Rather Game Thread

Here's how to play. Answer the previous poster's "would you rather" question, tell why you chose one decision over the other, and then you can ask your own. Sorry for those competitive people out there, I don't think you can win or lose in this one. The game is more for fun conversation that's makes you think.

Humor and creativity are always welcome Just so there's no confusion, here is some examples.

Would you rather be tortured like Jack in the episode "Abyss" and eventually killed or be fed on by the wraith?

[Next poster:] I would rather be fed on by the wraith because being revived by a sarcophagus over and over would change what makes me, me;

[Next poster's question:] Who would you rather be, Baal or Anubis?

O.K., here is my real question, Who would you rather serve, the Orii or a gou'ald system lord?
    Things I've learned about the Stargate Universe:
    1. Don't kiss a goa'uld.
    2. Don't shake hands with a Wraith.
    3. Whacko! are the Ori. It's their way or the hot way.

Originally posted by !Dorentus!
    O.K., here is my real question, Who would you rather serve, the Orii or a gou'ald system lord?

I would rather serve a gou'ald system lord....fried. Everything is better fried.

Would you rather have Vala running around in your universe or in the Ori universe?
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

ori universe cause shes annoying and would cause them all to kill them selves

would you rather sleep with thor or anubis? [hehe id go with thor cause anubis is probally realy kinky]
      My Blog - - Raise The Fist

Comment

Originally posted by Gargen
        ori universe cause shes annoying and would cause them all to kill them selves

would you rather sleep with thor or anubis? [hehe id go with thor cause anubis is probally realy kinky]
        I'd be freaked out by either one , but I'd have to go with Thor, because Anubis might do that ancient telepathic thing on you and you'd have to confront all those evil thoughts of his.
        If you were a writer for Stargate, would you rather write for Atlantis or Sg-1?
        1. Don't kiss a goa'uld.

Comment

Originally posted by !Dorentus!
          I'd be freaked out by either one , but I'd have to go with Thor, because Anubis might do that ancient telepathic thing on you and you'd have to confront all those evil thoughts of his.
          If you were a writer for Stargate, would you rather write for Atlantis or Sg-1?
          SG-1, I´m a much bigger fan of that show plus I find that it has the more interesting characters.

My question: Would you rather be infected by nanites that age you or a sentient computer virus?

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd
            SG-1, I´m a much bigger fan of that show plus I find that it has the more interesting characters.

My question: Would you rather be infected by nanites that age you or a sentient computer virus?
            A sentient computer virus because then you could shoot lightning out of your hands No, actually the nanites because you could still control yourself.
            My question: Would you rather have a Stargate in your back yard or the Prometheus in your garage? ...Uh... if your garage was big enough.
            1. Don't kiss a goa'uld.

Comment

The prommie

Would you rather be addicted to a sarcophagus or the Wraith Enzyme?
              JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
              VALA: Oh, come on! you do it to meet women.
              MITCHELL: She has a point, sir.
              LANDRY
              : I've been thinking I need to get out on an offworld mission or two.
              Get FireFox! Browse with Tabs!
              Stargate Omega, Now a vBulletin!
              Mmm... Green...

Comment

Edit: Was beaten to it

I´d rather be addicted to the coffin, then I´d be come cool evil instead of a ranting lunatic.

My question: Would you rather be an Asgard or a Nox?

Comment

I would be an Asguard because i could never like everyone, that would just take to much lieing.

My question: Would you rather be shot with a Zat or a Wraith Stunner?

Comment

A Wraith Stunner... I don't think there are too many side effects other than pain from being shot more than 3 times from those

My Question: Would you rather be on SG1 or be part of the Atlantis Expedition?
                    Ses
                    James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

I'd rather be part of the Atlantis expedition, I'm not cut out to be in the military.

Would you rather be an ascended orii or an Ascended Ancient?

Comment

Orii, you could do funky stuff and make people worship you or kill them if they didn't..

Would you rather be a Tok'ra or a free Jaffa?

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                          Orii, you could do funky stuff and make people worship you or kill them if they didn't..

Would you rather be a Tok'ra or a free Jaffa?
                          A Tok'Ra, even though they are all probably near the end of their natural lifespans, they should have an easier life from now on. The free Jaffa face a lot of struggles, IMO.

Question: Would you rather be stuck on a gateless planet with Mitchel or Sheppard? (and for those who prefer to be stuck with women, Sam or Vala?)
                          Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                          "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                          One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                          resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                          confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                          A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                          The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

I would rather be stuck with Sam, because she will figure out a way to get back to Eath.

Would you rather go to The Pegasus Galaxy (Atlantis) or go to a whole new galaxy full of suprises?

Comment

Atlantis, I would love to see if I had the Ancient gene, and if I did it would be awesome flying a PJ. And who knows, there might be enemies even more powerful.

Question:
                              Would you rather be an Asgard or a Nox?
                              sigpic
                              Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Working...
                              X