This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is/Was Trinity Human Error? (Spoilers)

Acording to GW there was an episode planed for S1 that was pushed aside called Human Error. GW also reported that they were going to try and get HE in S2. My question is if anybody knows if Human Error was renamed as Trinity. What made me think of this was Col. Cawldwell's use of the phrase "Human Error" in one scene. ThenI started thinking how Human Error could have a double meaning in the ep. (Oh how the PTB love their double meanings.) First how he thought thatthe scientists death was cause by his own mistake and then when Rodney thought that the reason the Ancients failed at the expeiriment because of a Human (I guess you can call the Ancients Human) Error in their equations. So anyway I'd really like to know if anyone knows for sure...

Perfecto!

I don't know - but I think Human Error would have made a better ep name than Trinity since I don't really understand what Trinity stands for in the case of the episode. I'm sure there's some symbolic thing I'm not catching onto though...
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
      I don't know - but I think Human Error would have made a better ep name than Trinity since I don't really understand what Trinity stands for in the case of the episode. I'm sure there's some symbolic thing I'm not catching onto though...
      You're not the only one that is wondering about why the episode was titled Trinity. You just had to know McKay was not going to be able to get the energy source to be stable because of the lack of reference to power in later episodes.

Comment

So, it's like a chain reaction or action = consequence thing? I'm still not quite sure. I'm slooowww...
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Trinity is the name for the nuclear test site for the Manhattan Project where they detonated the first bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by Izar
            Trinity is the name for the nuclear test site for the Manhattan Project where they detonated the first bomb.
            Aaaaaah, that explains the titel, thankyou. kinda links into the number of mentions of the manhattan project...

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Human Error is a different episode, that got shelved again

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                Human Error is a different episode, that got shelved again
                Human error might be one about humans producing androids in order to not be feed on by wraith. I haven't seen anything saying that ep got shelved, just that it might be in S2 and they are not sure. Where did u see it?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Izar
                  Ah, very subtle.

a time to mourn

Comment

i was thinking that this was the human error episode as well. i also agree that it would've been a much better title.
                    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

I thought the same thing when Col.Caldwell said "human error". I was freaking out thinking if GateWorld didnt get the whole "this episode became that episode"thing which was scarry at first until someone on the forums said that trinity was a test site or the manhatten project or something like that.Now i am relieved finnaly!!!!

Hallowed are the orii especially orii7

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                        Human error might be one about humans producing androids in order to not be feed on by wraith. I haven't seen anything saying that ep got shelved, just that it might be in S2 and they are not sure. Where did u see it?
                        JM said it was shelved again

(the info about humans producing robots came from rdanderson.com)

Comment

This episode didn't seem like a "human error"-based. It was down to the unpredictability of those atoms-thing

*headache! headache!*
                          Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
                          WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

Working...
                          X