Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone please write a fanfiction about the next idea!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone please write a fanfiction about the next idea!!!!!

Hi

I have an (hopefully) great idea for a fanfiction, but can really not be bothered to right one now since I am very busy with Time Eternal.

Anyway the plotline is as follows:

1. The furlings invented the Stargate technology and the technology for that doorway to other universes.
    2. The Anciens (or then evil ones) stole it from them.
    3. That old lady from that episode where SG-1 was on that prison world (the destroyer of worlds) is a descendent from the furlings.
    4. Sam discovers is also a descendent and that is the reason why she has always been very bright and have a natural talent with technology.
    5. The furlings are all blond-hair, blue eye people - or not (don't know whether this idea is lame).

If you write this story you don't have to incorporate all of my ideas, but it will be appreciated if you can make Sam a descendent of the furlings at the very least.

hiya Ng1 i have spoke to you on the furrling thread and im in the process of doing your request with a short series of fics about 9 in total that will cover what you have stated above, i have had the idea for a while but you inspired me to continue with it with a fresh prespective about the Quantum mirror and the alternate realities with the goa'uld which i hope will make a great story arc
    now the first 2 fics are posted on this section and are the first fics to path the way to the furrlings, it concerns many alien races and wont be thrusting the readers into them straight away because i have had the idea to combine 3 fics ideas into this one and after much thought realised and adjusted it so the 3 will fit together perfectly so fear not and i will post new ideas on the fic without reveiling too much for the veiwers as there will be many supprises to be had.

the first 2 Fics of the furrling story arc are:

1. Deeper the Reflection.
    2. Shattered mirror.

Deeper the relection will be the begining of course and will not reveal too much but brings together past alien encounters from SG1 aswell as sg1 themselves and will add new characters and aliens to set the way for the next 8 story arcs.

Shattered mirror:

the second installment has been rough drafted but not finalised as of yet but will include some new blood and old blood back from season 3 of SG1 "deadmans switch" the name for the guys are subject to change, my thoughts for these guys was 2 things fans wanted to know what happened to Aris Boch and although it seems he will not be in this fic we certainly do find out more about them and find there civilisation now weakened by the fall of the goa'uld at the hands of the replicators (since their race needed the roshna to add to their blood that made them sub servent to the goa'uld) they became nomadic and landed on a plant inside the Aschen confederation, now the back story to the aschen is that they no longer have use of their stargete and their ships (as seen in the season 7 episode "grace".) have spread out and begun to take planets formaly under the goa'uld control to terraform them for habitation have taken the planet of the guys from Deadmans switch who had come across a ZPM and are moving against the aschen by taking control of earths newest battle ship the "perseus".
    on the other side of the galaxy is SG-18 (name yet to be confirmed fully) who after gathering knowledge from the grystal entities of a ZPM on a world that has been ravaged by a mysterious alien force.

like i said the 2 story arcs will be subject to change and will probably be finished by either septemeber or october.
    For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Phew. Tried to answer you so many times and each time my PC hangs.
      Just want to ask that you let me know once finished to say where you have posted it.
      E-Mail address is [email protected]

Comment

sure thing mate.
        i have to say that some of the suggestions you have made and not all of them i cant put into the fic, the suggestion about the furrlings being all pale or with blonde hair is a bit wild to say the least, as most people were probably hoping for furry or scaly creatures so where to go with that i will attempt to give them alterations on any suggestions as i can.
        i think you will like it, i have re drafted or in the process of drafting the chapter one of the 9 chapter story arc, so i will save yor e-mail address and lets hoping i will post you the draft copy at the mid to end of next week assuming you are in S-Africa that will be pretty much the same time and day as me i think so it will be soon so hold on, i was hoping for more suggestions from other fic fans but so far the creative pool has dried up with you being the exception so i will accomadate as many of your suggestions as i can and get the ball rolling
        o.k c ya.
        For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
          sure thing mate.
          i have to say that some of the suggestions you have made and not all of them i cant put into the fic, the suggestion about the furrlings being all pale or with blonde hair is a bit wild to say the least, as most people were probably hoping for furry or scaly creatures so where to go with that i will attempt to give them alterations on any suggestions as i can.
          i think you will like it, i have re drafted or in the process of drafting the chapter one of the 9 chapter story arc, so i will save yor e-mail address and lets hoping i will post you the draft copy at the mid to end of next week assuming you are in S-Africa that will be pretty much the same time and day as me i think so it will be soon so hold on, i was hoping for more suggestions from other fic fans but so far the creative pool has dried up with you being the exception so i will accomadate as many of your suggestions as i can and get the ball rolling
          o.k c ya.
          Thanks and yes I am South African. As far as I know the only one on this board,
          Are you Australian??? Asking because you use the word, "mate".

As for the blond-hair, blue-eye thing - sigh...couldn't help it. Was my MADNESS kreeping up on me there,

Comment

nope im not an asuie, im form england, the rainy city of manchester in fact.

the madd creative ideas are good to have, i you have a mad idea then put it down the mad ideas usually get the most welcom if they hit the right nerve, the boring ones flop so keep em coming and by the way its mad you shoud mention pale blonde blue eyed people because when i read that i imediately had my own image on the screen, i have blond hair and pale skin and blue eyes/green anyway, it was funny

if the memeory card of my digital camera was working i would post my picture on the picture thread in the off topic section and you could see i look like the palest person ever. saying that though i will hope to get a new one soon so the next few weeks i will get that on the thread hopefully.

Comment

nope im not an asuie, im form england, the rainy city of manchester in fact.

the madd creative ideas are good to have, i you have a mad idea then put it down the mad ideas usually get the most welcom if they hit the right nerve, the boring ones flop so keep em coming and by the way its mad you shoud mention pale blonde blue eyed people because when i read that i imediately had my own image on the screen, i have blond hair and pale skin and blue eyes/green anyway, it was funny

if the memeory card of my digital camera was working i would post my picture on the picture thread in the off topic section and you could see i look like the palest person ever. saying that though i will hope to get a new one soon so the next few weeks i will get that on the thread hopefully.
              Well I'm from sunny South Africa, therefore in comparison to England I guess I have no reason to complain.

As for myself...won't dare to post my picture. So ugly the whole forum's people will be hit my blindness if they were to see me,

Comment

im sure you look great come to think of it there isnt anybody i would call ugly on this site, i sure dont think you are an ugly person, i know i cant say that im trying to make you feel better......did it work?

i suggest you take a look at the "post a pic of yourself" thread if you want to put faces to names i still havent been through them all im waiting to see what Mckay girl looks like i bet the picture in my head will be totaly different.

Comment

im sure you look great come to think of it there isnt anybody i would call ugly on this site, i sure dont think you are an ugly person, i know i cant say that im trying to make you feel better......did it work?

i suggest you take a look at the "post a pic of yourself" thread if you want to put faces to names i still havent been through them all im waiting to see what Mckay girl looks like i bet the picture in my head will be totaly different.
                  Thanks. As for Mckay's girl...if she is anything like the fics she write she must be a real interesting person to meet in real life. Just love her fics!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X