This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aris Boch and the Lucian Alliance - spoilers

Don't you think it could be possible that Aris Boch works with, or at least knows the Lucian Alliance? Now that the goa'uld are defeated, and Aris is a bounty hunter, and the lucian alliance is a coalition of bounty hunters, smugglers, ...

Wouldn't it be cool if sg1 (with vala) suddenly meets him, and vala and aris knowing each other?

Vala and Boch - Hilarious
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Reading this, Joe?

Comment

Does Joe even come online anymore?
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

It would be cool for Boch to come through the Stargate and warn us that the LuAl put a price on SG-1's head and how he realy needs the money.
          *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
          *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
          *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
          *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
          *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
          *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Yeah, but how, exactly, would Boch come through the stargate unless he managed to run into one of the SG teams on another world. Otherwise if he just tried dialing earth (assuming he knows the address), he'd just got splat against the iris.

He WAS pretty cool character, though. I'd like to see him again. Maybe have him working with SG-1 in another episode (maybe the guy in the Lucian alliance that wants them dead doublecrossed Aris or something so now Aris's going to doublecross him back).

Comment

I really like to see what happened to his people after the Goa'uld were toppled. Maybe the Lucian Alliance now supplies the drug and he was forced into their service.

Comment

Well that's an interesting idea. Didn't I hear something spoilerish about
                Spoiler:
                Lucian Alliance growing some addictive crops
                . I wouldn't be too surprised if they had taken to supplying his peeps with drugs.

Boch and Vala...I wouldn't be surprised at all.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

That would be so great if we got to see Aris Boch again. I thought his character was great in "Deadman Switch". Come on ptb, that would make for an awesome little twist to things.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

You know, of all the things tptb haven't gotten back to through out the show, the only one I really wish they had is Aris Boch. I mean the way DS ended it was practically screaming "THIS CHARACTER WILL COME BACK!!!!"

Perfecto!

Comment

That would be pretty interesting. I thought of Boch when I heard that description of the Lucian Alliance myself, but I figured his appearing again was just wishful thinking. Who knows, maybe it'll happen someday. I'd like to see Mitchell's reaction to the bounty hunter who nearly took down his idols.
                      Thornbird: I'm Major Robort Thornbird. And you are?
                      Jack: Captain James T. Kirk of the starship Enterprise.
                      Thornbird: Your dog tags say otherwise.
                      Jack: ... They're lying.

Comment

Working...
                      X