Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Connor Trineer to Appear on Stargate Atlantis!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connor Trineer to Appear on Stargate Atlantis!

OMG! I'm such a silly fangirl at the moment. While not overly fond of Enterprise I did develop a bit of a fangirl crush on Connor Trineer who played Tripp on said show. Anwho I discovered a link that led me to Trek Today which has the news that Connor has been cast to play Michael in the episode of the same name. SQUEEEE!

Ahem. Pardon the outburst.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

This is being discussed in the 'Micheal' spoilers thread

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=15399
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Well I think it's perfectly fine for this thread to be here since I didn't find any thread that had an obvious title that would lead one to know that this topic is being discussed. If another mod disagrees and thinks that this thread is redundant than that's fine too.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I wasnt saying this thread was redundant I was just telling you about the other thread so you (and other readers of this thread) could read it if you wanted to
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

So, one would guess a 'ship' to occur between Michael and Ishta ...
          The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

Micheal is an Atlantis episode
            love Torri

Comment

they can make ishta the jaffa ambassador on atlantis

Comment

I read somewhere that we wont be seeing her again for a while if ever
                love Torri

Comment

the Ishta eps are written by CJ, and he ain't writing an ep this year (recently became a father again)

maybe in season 10

Comment

Trip was definitly the best character on Enterprise IMHO... well porthos and the Dr were pretty good too. But considering how bad all the scripts seemed to be Connor must have some charisma to actually get people to like him as much as they did. Its not like he had a cool uniform for someone to get a crush on either so the charisma was all him.
                    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
                    X