PDA

View Full Version : Connor Trineer to Appear on Stargate Atlantis!

Shipperahoy
August 17th, 2005, 11:50 AM
OMG! I'm such a silly fangirl at the moment. While not overly fond of Enterprise I did develop a bit of a fangirl crush on Connor Trineer who played Tripp on said show. Anwho I discovered a link that led me to Trek Today (http://www.trektoday.com/news/160805_03.shtml) which has the news that Connor has been cast to play Michael in the episode of the same name. SQUEEEE!

Ahem. Pardon the outburst.

Qasim
August 17th, 2005, 11:52 AM
This is being discussed in the 'Micheal' spoilers thread

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=15399

Shipperahoy
August 17th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Well I think it's perfectly fine for this thread to be here since I didn't find any thread that had an obvious title that would lead one to know that this topic is being discussed. If another mod disagrees and thinks that this thread is redundant than that's fine too.

Qasim
August 17th, 2005, 12:27 PM
I wasnt saying this thread was redundant I was just telling you about the other thread so you (and other readers of this thread) could read it if you wanted to

BackStageJim
August 18th, 2005, 12:27 PM
So, one would guess a 'ship' to occur between Michael and Ishta ...

Qasim
August 18th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Micheal is an Atlantis episode

shockwave
August 18th, 2005, 12:58 PM
they can make ishta the jaffa ambassador on atlantis :p

Qasim
August 18th, 2005, 01:01 PM
I read somewhere that we wont be seeing her again for a while if ever

shockwave
August 18th, 2005, 01:13 PM
the Ishta eps are written by CJ, and he ain't writing an ep this year (recently became a father again)

maybe in season 10

AGateFan
August 18th, 2005, 01:27 PM
Trip was definitly the best character on Enterprise IMHO... well porthos and the Dr were pretty good too. But considering how bad all the scripts seemed to be Connor must have some charisma to actually get people to like him as much as they did. :) Its not like he had a cool uniform for someone to get a crush on either so the charisma was all him. :)