• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tablet PC's on Atlantis

I came across these 2 threads

http://www.tabletpcbuzz.com/forum/to...=17525&#163149

http://www.tabletpcbuzz.com/forum/to...TOPIC_ID=17436
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

thanks for the links qasim
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Your welcome - seems theres quite a few stargate fans with tablet pc's
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
        Your welcome - seems theres quite a few stargate fans with tablet pc's
        I was thinking about getting one- they look so cool. And they look futuristic or somthing lol

But sadly there to expensive over here

Comment

Yes - the SGA team are lucky they are backed up by the International Committee

I looked on Ebay for one today I have a laptop but for Uni a tablet would be better so I thought I would get a nice cheap one (low spec and keep the laptop as the main pc) but they start at 200 pounds
          love Torri

Comment

there really cool for like portability and diagnositics (servers and stuff) thats why they use them on atlantis
            My Blog - - Raise The Fist

Comment

Yes - the SGA team are lucky they are backed up by the International Committee

I looked on Ebay for one today I have a laptop but for Uni a tablet would be better so I thought I would get a nice cheap one (low spec and keep the laptop as the main pc) but they start at 200 pounds
              lol... i couldnt get a low tech one because it would depress me knowing that there is much better ones out there- i would have to get the best one, and then get the best one after that.

Comment

If only I had 2000 pound to burn
                love Torri

Comment

If only I had 2000 pound to burn
                  make a replica of a staff weapon and sell it on ebay(it doesnt have to be a great replica) bids starting at £1000.00, and then repeat, there you have £2000.00 pounds ...lol

Comment

If only I had creative talent lol
                    love Torri

Comment

Some of the cases sold for Tablet PC's also resemble those used on the show...one thing however, in some eps the cast is seen touching buttons on the Tablet screen, now there are buttons on the edge of many Tablet PC screens, but I'm afraid there isn't a touch-sensitive AND pen-abled screen yet...
                      sigpic

Comment

Maybe they modified it with ancient tech lol
                        love Torri

Comment

i have one and there realy cool i get to use it in school

Comment

our IT teachers got a tablet pc, lol probably the most expensive thing our IT dept got. Also the laptops they are used are Dell (i think they r paid to use brand names on computers)

Lego Puddle Jumpers forever

Comment

yeah there awsome

Comment

Working...
                              X