are we gonna find more zpm's maybe on the
    Spoiler:
    ancient battle cruiser
    or maybe well take
    Spoiler:
    the zpm from an outpost in the ep the tower
    when are we gonna get more power!!!!

We may find more or we may find something better
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

id like to her more of that i got something better stuff on atlantis

Comment

go read the spoilers then www.gateworld.net/atlantis/
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

i already have a couple of weeks ago

Comment

If you've already read the spoilers, then I'm afraid you know as much as anyone else.

Comment

So far we know nothing about the season final therefore we do not know which direction they will take the show if there is another battle with wraith and Atlantis then we certainly need more zpm.
              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

yeah i think they should take it out of the outpost

Comment

If you mean from The Tower episode then what will the people there do
                  love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                    If you mean from The Tower episode then what will the people there do

They could live in Atlantis, Its only fair, and it makes sense to join forces.
                    "I don't know what Irony means but I use it alot, Ironic isn't it"

"Sure there have been deaths and injuries in boxing, but none of them serious"

Bloke:Fat Penguin
                    Woman:What
                    Bloke:I just wanted to say something that would break the ice.

Comment

How is forcing them to move home fair?
                      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Salas1
                        They could live in Atlantis, Its only fair, and it makes sense to join forces.
                        If they didn't do it with 'Childhood's End', then I think it's safe to say they won't be doing it in 'The Tower' either. Espeically considering in S1 they were extremely desperate for a power source. Whereas in S2 they have a relatively full one & so can do everything that they need it to.

Even if they got another ZPM, then if they were re-exposed to the Wraith then it would only buy them a couple of days extra anyway. So the main goal is to stay in the shadows & out of the Wraith's reach. If they do that then the single ZPM that they currently have will last them a few lifetimes.

Comment

It wouldn't be fair. On the other hand,
                          Spoiler:
                          they seem to be rapidly losing the ability to defend themselves against the wraith anyways because of the weakening of the ancient gene. Gene therapy might help but it might not either. If not, it might make sense to invite them back to Atlantis and bring the ZPM and all their drones with them. Their drones and our shield should make the wraith think twice before they attack again.

Comment

Originally posted by Avatar28
                            It wouldn't be fair. On the other hand,
                            Spoiler:
                            they seem to be rapidly losing the ability to defend themselves against the wraith anyways because of the weakening of the ancient gene. Gene therapy might help but it might not either. If not, it might make sense to invite them back to Atlantis and bring the ZPM and all their drones with them. Their drones and our shield should make the wraith think twice before they attack again.
                            Spoiler:
                            The ancients all had the ancient gene, zpms and lots of drones and they lost the war and it's not known how populated the planet is, there might not be enough room in Atlantis. SGA can't keep taking back every civilisation to Atlantis unless they're desperate, it'll get unpractable. Anyway the ppl might not want to go and if they did there'll probably be tension like there was with Teyla's ppl. As for getting a zpm from the ancient warship, that would nice just lets hope the ancients on there are not all ascended otherwsie SGA can forget it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                              Spoiler:
                              The ancients all had the ancient gene, zpms and lots of drones and they lost the war and it's not known how populated the planet is, there might not be enough room in Atlantis. SGA can't keep taking back every civilisation to Atlantis unless they're desperate, it'll get unpractable. Anyway the ppl might not want to go and if they did there'll probably be tension like there was with Teyla's ppl. As for getting a zpm from the ancient warship, that would nice just lets hope the ancients on there are not all ascended otherwsie SGA can forget it.
                              Why? If they're ascended then they really wouldn't NEED the ZPM then would they? And you're right, we don't know that but a guess is that it's not overly populated (maybe more than they'd want to house in Atlantis, though). For some reason even the advanced civilizations never seem to attain the billions of people that we've managed here on Earth. Personally, I'm suspecting that that planet doesn't have a ZPM anyways but I guess we'll have to wait to find out for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X