• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Images for "Conversion"

New-Atlantis.net has published new images for "Conversion"

Check them out here

As usual beware of spoilers

sweet! We see Caldwell again. Teyla's outfit looks nice in the second pic. Whos the girl Teyla is fighting in pic 6 and 7... and Ronan picking up **** *pukes* lol... and Sheppard looks like a Cat... cuz of the eyes... a really mean one...
    Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Really nice pictures!
      Sheppard looks great! Can't wait to see him this way

Comment

Thanks for the link
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Who is the girl with Teyla
          "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

No idea - never seen here before

No guest stars are listed in the GW ep guide

Just have to wait and see
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

I wonder is she the one that's gonna cause some tension between Teyla and Sheppard?

Was this the ep that something was to happen between the 2?
              Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
              WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

Where did you read about tension between them?

I know one ep has tension between Teyla and Dex
                love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                  I recall seeing her in another episode in the background. "Suspicion", I think.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                    I recall seeing her in another episode in the background. "Suspicion", I think.
                    I have to say, this is the one episode I cannot wait to see this season.And there's only two to go and we're there...

Nice to see Caldwell and another background character intoduced in this one...and those pics sorta indicate to me that there is going to be plenty of trouble / tension in this one...

Should be good...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                      Where did you read about tension between them?

I know one ep has tension between Teyla and Dex
                      I read or heard there was gonna be some love tension between Teyla and Sheppard, but I can't remember which episode it was.
                      Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
                      WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

Yeah, I read that about Teyla and Sheppard too... I think it was in some interviews of actors but I'm not 100% sure!
                        I mean there is the pic in the training-room, where they stood very near to each other!
                        As a shweir-fan won't be very happy about that... but I'm sure the Teyla/John-s will be glad
                        I hope more for a tension between Ronon and Teyla

Comment

I have just looked at gateworld episode listing "Instinct" is before "Conversion" could it be the girls in "Instinct"
                          Spoiler:
                          wraith female
                          "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Her dress resembles the Athosians - We've seen Teyla spar with other Athosians before. She is probably just training with Teyla (like Bamford did in an earlier episode) and has nothing to do with the story. We all know how TPTB like to "tease" us.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I have just looked at gateworld episode listing "Instinct" is before "Conversion" could it be the girls in "Instinct"
                              Spoiler:
                              wraith female
                              The "girl" in Instinct is Jewel Staite (from Firefly). The person in this pic is not Jewel.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
                              X