This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

juste a few question

i'm from france ,and i would like to now ,how can i see the rest of atlantis because in france we are only on the season 1 at the siege part 1,and i'll would now how can i see the rest before the other guy's in france, thank's.

Why dont you just wait patiently?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

A true fan can wait... But then, what am I!?

You should consider yourself lucky, last year Stargate stopped being shown in Denmark

Comment

There are many ways to watch the episodes you just have to figure out how. Or talk to the right people to get you connected
        Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Though this thread may deliberately be seeking out the obvious, easy and illegal answer, GateWorld will not tolerate links to said illegalities being posted here. If you want to learn how to illegally obtain episodes of Stargate, you're not going to find the answers you need here. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X