X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess delayed till 2006! :(

http://cube.ign.com/articles/642/642238p1.html

This really sucks, I will definetly be getting a Xbox 360 at launch now.

That's a shame, but at least it looks like it will be a better game as a result. As I refuse to buy a 360 I shall just have to be patient and make do with the DS and GC for the time being I guess

Stargate SG-1 Survivor - Season 2

Gateworld's Next Top Artist (NEW!)

B'elanna: This ship will not survive the formation of the cosmos...

Comment

from what i read it will be relased 4th quartter of 2006 so mayb e around chritmas time
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
        from what i read it will be relased 4th quartter of 2006 so mayb e around chritmas time
        That wouldn't be wise...then they'd be competing with the PS3 release. Talk about a way to kill Zelda's thunder.
        sigpic

Comment

Since this thread has been dusted off, here is some new info. from E3 last week. For those of you who do not know, E3 is the largest video game trade show of the year. It's where the companies unveil their big announcements, games, systems, etc... . Zelda: Twilight Princess will now be released in two versions. One for your (probably dusty) Gamecube, and one that will be realeased along side Nintendo's new console, The "Wii". The Wii uses a new controller that looks like a remote control that uses motion sensing technology. Moving the controller physically will move the on-screen action. Go to Gamespot for more information.

Comment

My Gamecube is not dusty from dis-use, there are actually a number of good games on it, but I'm now torn between getting it on the GC soon, or the Wii, later. I'll have to see what if any advantages the Wii version will have besides perhaps higher video quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Teelie
              My Gamecube is not dusty from dis-use, there are actually a number of good games on it, but I'm now torn between getting it on the GC soon, or the Wii, later. I'll have to see what if any advantages the Wii version will have besides perhaps higher video quality.
              It will be using the Wii controller. My Gamecube is very dusty, there are great games on it (Metroid Prime, Zelda, Eternal Darkness, Resident Evil 4 (Better than the PS2 port)), but there hasn't been anything lately. The last game I got for it was over a year ago, Resident Evil 4.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter
                That wouldn't be wise...then they'd be competing with the PS3 release. Talk about a way to kill Zelda's thunder.

Yeah, but I'm not too sure how well the PS3 will do. I mean it is very expensive the good package is $599! For that price you could pick up an Xbox 360 and a Nintendo Wii!! Sony is big, don't get me wrong. But they seem to be arrogant lately.

Comment

theyre both released the same day

Comment

Yeah but I won't be buying a Wii the day it comes out. I tend to wait for the early adopters to find all the bugs, glitches and other problems new hardware invariably has first then get the "fixed" version afterwards.

Comment

Yeah but I won't be buying a Wii the day it comes out. I tend to wait for the early adopters to find all the bugs, glitches and other problems new hardware invariably has first then get the "fixed" version afterwards.

If it were Microsoft or Sony I would say that would be smart. However, Nintendo makes the best systems in terms of durability. I got my Gamecube, Nintendo 64, and Super Nintendo on or right after launch and never had a problem with any of them. Nintendo so far has been very trustworthy in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by Vyse
                        If it were Microsoft or Sony I would say that would be smart. However, Nintendo makes the best systems in terms of durability. I got my Gamecube, Nintendo 64, and Super Nintendo on or right after launch and never had a problem with any of them. Nintendo so far has been very trustworthy in that area.
                        I concur. I've never had issues with any new nintendo systems...however...with PlayStation and X-Box...that's a different story. I just hope Nintendo lives up to its reputation with this system!
                        sigpic

Comment

I never had a problem with the NES, SNES or N-64 but I still wait to see if there are any problems. And it will also largely depend on my finances at the time it's released.

Comment

I never had a problem with the NES, SNES or N-64 but I still wait to see if there are any problems. And it will also largely depend on my finances at the time it's released.
                            That's why I've been saving for the ps3 and wii. I didn't and don't care about the 360.
                            sigpic

Comment

zelda smilies http://forums.gametrailers.com/misc.php?do=showsmilies

zelda/nintendo http://forums.n-sider.com/misc.php?do=showsmilies
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                              X