X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AMD Powers ILM And Lucasarts New Presidio Facility

http://www.d-silence.com/headlines/A...%20Lucas/21464

At Siggraph in Los Angeles today, AMD announced that the digital backbone of the new 23-acre Letterman Digital Arts Center campus of Lucasfilm is being powered by AMD64 processor technology.

The power of AMD64 technology with Direct Connect Architecture in the hands of digital artists at Lucasfilm increases efficiencies in the production pipeline while raising the quality level of finished work. One artist can now perform multiple tasks that in the past would have required six to a dozen artists.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Interesting to see a major player in the field go the AMD route rather than Intel

Comment

I have a amd processor it is pretty dam impressing . it makes pc games alot more enjoyable

Comment

I Build all my systems with amd I never had a problem with them Intel on the other hand... Let just say I had a few headaches.
        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

AMD is destroying Intel atm. They are getting better and better.

Guess what I have in my machine?

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Working...
          X