This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Anyone Other Than The Ancients\Orii ascended

I just posted this thread to see if anyone knows of any races other than the Ancients\Orii that have ascended.

PS: What does the name below your avatar mean , mine says primtah , i dont know what that means.

Originally posted by thors_chariots_cook
    I just posted this thread to see if anyone knows of any races other than the Ancients\Orii that have ascended.

PS: What does the name below your avatar mean , mine says primtah , i dont know what that means.
    Some Humans have

Humans aren't Ancients afterall

And don't forget a certian Goa'uld

Comment

The people of the planet Abydos has.

Comment

Yes other races have

Threads
        Spoiler:
        When Daniel asked if the people in the cafe were ancients Oma said some of them
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

I wonder if it's possible to accidentally ascend. you achieve the 8 steps to enlightenment without knowing it and BAM! you're a being of pure energy. that wuold be quite a shock

Comment

I dont think its possible to accidentally achieve the 8 steps:

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_Eightfold_Path
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Working...
            X