Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Eldon be staying in Atlantis ?(Condemned spoiler)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Eldon be staying in Atlantis ?(Condemned spoiler)

Spoiler for episode "Condemned"
    Sheppard send the other prisoner to other planet ,then the team plus Eldon return to Atlantis in the second wormhole.

The team is keeping Atlantis a secret ,Even Sheppard lie about the destruction of Atlantis and that they are the few last survivor , If Sheppard didn't lie about Atlantis 's destuction , the Magistrate probably would have told the Wraith.

Now Eldon know about Atlantis, the team can't let him leave.
    Can we trust Eldon?
    He is a scientist ,and he claim to be innocent .
    The Olesian send any criminal to the island ,even innocent people to feed the Wraith.
    But can we be sure of Eldon's innocence?
    Eldon could be useful for his skill as scientist, but are we going to see him again , or put him in a cell next to that Genni's spy.
    It could be a great stoyline, if the writer give him something to do and everybody wonder if Eldon really did kill something all the time.And in the end he could turn out to be the criminal mastermind.

There's an easy solution. Gate him to Earth. He's a scientist from an advanced culture. He has nowhere to go. And he probably just wants a nice place to live and to escape the Wraith. In exchange, the SGC takes care of him and picks his brain.

BTW, I seriously doubt he could hurt anyone.

Comment

Well theres no way to gate him to earth, we don't have the power. They are not going to waste all the power it would take on an already drained ZPM. So he is going to know about atlantis.

Comment

Long ago SG1 brought back a sweet little old lady from a prison planet (unjustly accused of course). If you remember. . .kindly Linea wasn't so sweet after all.

Too early to say if TPTB intend to even show this character again. He could join our Atlantis scientists, or he could be. . .uh. . .bad. Time will tell.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Yeah it didn't look like Eldon could hurt a fly. He reminded me of one of the weasles in Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Maybe a little creepy, but too silly to be taken seriously.

I agree that it wouldn't be a bad idea to send him to Earth via a Prometheus trip.

Comment

I think he's the Nyan of SGA

Comment

Eldon, Eldon, Elsdon...I think he'll become one of those scientists you see in a couple of episodes occasionally, someone who will probably be helping creating new weapondry or something along those lines, although, he will probably be guarded or have maybe two or three episodes gewnerally concentrating on his character or something, or just to ditch him he cou;d just go to Earth Via the Daedalus or Prometheus. Much is to be learnt from the creepy little filthy man...

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

He seemed intelligent - I am sure he can learn a lot in Atlantis maybe he will become McKay's apprentice
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by slammed
                  Well theres no way to gate him to earth, we don't have the power. They are not going to waste all the power it would take on an already drained ZPM. So he is going to know about atlantis.
                  Check out the spoilers for the Atlantis episode "Critical Mass".

Comment

You really think we’ll ever see him again?
                    I mean he’s a bit character in the Stargate Universe… TBTB will either never mention him again or (after a long and arduous internet campaign…) he’ll just get a brief mention regarding his final disposition.

Really a shame – I thought he could be an interesting character. Especially since he could “Read” Mckay so well…..

Comment

I don't know why they wouldn't
                      Afterall the power drain to power the gate is negligible compared to the energy required to power the gate.

Then again if the Daedalus is making the round trip anyway, then its probably more economical to send people on the ship
                      sigpic

Comment

If Atlantis didn't already have a "back-up scientist guy" already I'd expect to see some more of him, but Zelenkas here, and I can't see them doing a science scene with three brainy characters.

Comment

What is that based on, in Intruder Weir and her team were on their way to Atlantis from earth on the Daedelus after gating to Earth just after 'The Seige Part III'. It was my impresssion they would be gating to earth every couple of months or so...

Comment

Before the trip on the Daedalus in “Intruder” they had been gating to earth, but they can no longer spare the energy required to do so. If they want to go back to earth they will need to do so on the Daedalus, at least until they find another ZPM. At least this was the impression that I got, but maybe I am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Gateboy13
                              Before the trip on the Daedalus in “Intruder” they had been gating to earth, but they can no longer spare the energy required to do so. If they want to go back to earth they will need to do so on the Daedalus, at least until they find another ZPM. At least this was the impression that I got, but maybe I am wrong.
                              Honestly, I think you're wrong. I never got that impression. I don't think gating back to the MW really takes all that much energy. If it did, they would have not have taken the gate between The Siege Pt 3 and Intruder. I mean, really, we haven't seen anything signficant change in regards to Atlantis's power situation. It was only when they were under that intense bombardment from the Wraith that power became an issue for them. The only reason they had to take the Daedalus back is that the SGC doesn't have a ZPM of their own for them to gate back. So they can gate to the MW but have to take the slow boat back to Pegasus. Mind you, I'm sure they'd like to find some more ZPMs to power Atlantis, but I'd bet that the next one they find probably goes through the gate back to the MW, either through the gate or aboard the Daedalus on it's next supply run.

Comment

Working...
                              X