This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the Mark IV

the mark VI (carters new weapon) - our new energy weapon, well actually its a photon torpedo

this is great new a new energy weapon for our ship, just what we need
    Last edited by immhotep; 15 August 2005, 12:59 PM.
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Slightly Trekish but supercool
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

What are you on about.
      Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
      Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
      - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
      - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

Can you give me an image or link
        Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.

Comment

nope i cant, but its true
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          11000! green me

Comment

Is it any good.

Comment

True? As in...the the show? reality? spoilers?
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

yes true as in the stargate SG1 show may have photon torpedos, felger was developing them, and so this is an extrension of that......btw i was mistaken b4 this was a theroy that has been supported.
                Last edited by immhotep; 15 August 2005, 01:04 PM.
                sigpic
                11000! green me

Comment

I demand to know if it is good weapon, the bolts look cool etc.lol

Comment

A torpedo is a missile type device, not a bolt, lol, though they always had that glow in Trek. At least in Trek you can fire the things without them being shot down.
                    No point asking what a Mk9 does till it is revealed in the show, until then just speculation, though we could have a wish list, like a cloak, or a shield, or Tollen phase shift, or a way to adjust itself to a sheild so that it passes through, like the drones do.
                    I wait with baited breath.

Comment

New weapon? Energy weapon?, Dam! where have i been ? when did this info come out, its about God dam time we got an energy weapon of or own,
                      we spent all the time reverse engineering propulsion stuff and never the good weapons until now, if the new energy weapon info is correct.
                      any link to it???
                      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

The Mk9 is supposed to make an appearance in Beachhead, so I guess I will see it next week woohoo.

Comment

You are making me want to see season nine even more! lol.

Owen Macir

Comment

I am only up to date with Sg and Alt due to being able to D/L off the net, as with all sci-fi, New Zealnd lags behind, we were 3 years behind with Voyager, with SG we are up to season 8, and 9 should start later this year, Atlantis 1 should start in 2006 and Atl 2 in 2007. BG is up to date so far, Farscape stopped after the first season, as did Enterprise. Because NZ hasn't a big scifi audience, we have to watch budget reality shows, law and order shows, and make over shows. Scifi doesn't rate a big enough audience. Ah well.

Comment

This thread is entitled "The Mark IV", is this a mistake?
                              Lord §okar, Niles, Mark VI, etc: Dom Howard fan

Tama, Bosphorus, Istanbul Mehmet, Sabian, Zildjian and Remo

Comment

Working...
                              X