Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brent Spiner in ST:Nemesis major spoilers

From http://www.startrek.com/startrek/vie...cle/13120.html

Initially Spiner laughed at the question "Why did you decide to kill Data in 'Nemesis'?", but then he gave a very poignant answer. They thought about it a lot when they got to the point in the script where they knew someone had to die. It "completed Data's journey of humanity. By sacrificing himself for his friends, he became the most human."
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

they killed him off?

a measure of the blandness of that movie...i have absolutely no recollection of his death...
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

He died at the end when only one person could be beamed off the ship and he beamed Picard off and we were all left watching B9

What a load of S*#@
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Working...
      X