Vala Mal Doran/Sam Carter Friendship & Ship Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogue
    Don't think she forgot, she just thinks the stargate universe revolves around Vala.
    She thinks the real universe revolves around her views
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
      And that was supposed to be funny?
      Yeah! Get it?? Hahahahahahahahahahaha!! Ah, I kill myself.

grrr, no one gets myt humour.
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
        Don't think she forgot, she just thinks the stargate universe revolves around Vala.
        Reading episodes reviews at Cinescape or somewhere else I can see that I'm not alone which makes me happy actually. I'm quite sure TPTB read them too and know what to do with them in the future

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
          You mean it doesn't? Cool.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
            Yes indeed!
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA

I got it!

And Seshat and qasimjavid's as well!

Love the humor in all three posts
              My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

LOL. you'r sweet

Comment

Because I’m a pessimist I am pretty much thinking any interaction they have will be made to try to make Sam look bad at the expense of Valas humor or to make Vala look good... Just like they did with Daniel in Avalon I. Hope I'm wrong (luckily I was wrong that tptb would have Sam quit the AF so it does happen) depends on who's writing\directing I guess.

But that’s fine, Sams is a great character, an adult who will take the shot and move on and continue to do her job as professionally as possible just like she has been doing for the last 9 years. Sam will be content with the knowledge that individuals come and go but Team last forever. IMHO
                  Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

*waves hand in air*

I got it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                      Reading episodes reviews at Cinescape or somewhere else I can see that I'm not alone which makes me happy actually. I'm quite sure TPTB read them too and know what to do with them in the future
                      Ah yes. And as everyone knows Cinescape and the trade magazines are purveyors of the truth in every matter.
                      sigpic

Comment

LoL!

I think the best place to get a good view on a tv shows is from the fans themselves in places like this where the opinion isn't always biased towards the way one wants it.
                        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

LoL!

I think the best place to get a good view on a tv shows is from the fans themselves in places like this where the opinion isn't always biased towards the way one wants it.

Ya think? What a novel idea.
                          sigpic

Comment

LoL!

You mean fans that have watched more than just the last 5 episodes. Fans that have like seen 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 or maybe 8 years worth of episodes. Wow I thought a reviewer, who has admited that they started watching in season 9, would be a better source.

Okay I'll work on controling my sarcasm now.
                            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

I've seen all episodes as is so far and Amanda is needed for the story to flourish Yea VALA brings a few stories that maybe some will be ok, but with SAM it gets back to being great like how it was in seasons 4 and 5 and out of being the {[bad season}] of Last years season 8.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                                I think it would be great if Sam and Vala got along well. It would probably really irritate Daniel, which could be funny.
                                And an Irritated Daniel is a GOOD Daniel! He does the whole irritated thing better than just about anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X