X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beta reader(s) needed

Hello all,

Is anyone out there willing to beta for me? I'm working on a story idea, my first ever, and I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I need critical eyes!

One proviso, must be open-minded... no bigots please... I'm sure you are all very nice, PC people and all that but I've had some nasty comments on my writing in the past which were nothing to do with the writing but rather were purely to do with personal opinions on the content. This I do not need. Rather I need someone to check for consistency, flow, readability, spelling, etc.

That said I'm a busy lady with a job and kids and so the writing is sporadic. At the moment this is turning into a bit of a long story, so I may post in chapters, I'm not sure. Any and all advice in that respect is appreciated!

TIA
    Peace
    Amanda

I'd be glad to beta for you. Just e-mail it to me, and I'll read it, mark it up, and send it back as soon as I can.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
      I'd be glad to beta for you. Just e-mail it to me, and I'll read it, mark it up, and send it back as soon as I can.
      Ta for that... I'll post to you in installments, it's getting a bit long!

How can I find your e-mail?

Peace
      Amanda

Comment

Click on his name and select send email
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
          Click on his name and select send email
          Just FYI, it's "her" name. Internet anonymity is fun.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda
            Hello all,

Is anyone out there willing to beta for me? I'm working on a story idea, my first ever, and I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I need critical eyes!
            Well, I also say yes, no problem! But it looks like you've all ready got some one
            If any one else needs help just e-mail me.
            EQUINOX

Comment

Working...
            X