Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck in Daredevil

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Jenni...L-2-5949.shtml

Newlyweds Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck who have met on the set of 2003's Daredevil intend to co-star in Daredevil 2. The sequel will be their first screen collaboration as husband and wife
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

*sigh* Daredevil...I'll miss her as Alias, *sobs* BUT, hope she does a good job.
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Another Daredevil movie? Apparently people don't learn from their mistakes. At least not in Hollywood anyway.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
        Another Daredevil movie? Apparently people don't learn from their mistakes. At least not in Hollywood anyway.
        They know that whether is good or bad it will still make money
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

all i can do is shake my head.

i'll miss alias...

who at marvel is pushing DD so hard to get another movie made?
          surely popular response to the movie must have told holywood it was a lost cause.
          Thanks!
          Jordan

my page
          My LJ
          From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Besides (and I know may will be shocked at this) I actually liked Daredevil. Apparently it's a polarizing kind of movie; you either like it or hate it completely. I don't know that it needs a sequel, particularly given what happened to Elektra, but I really don't understand the rabid hatred. I was actually underwhelmed with the first spiderman so when I watched Daredevil I wan't expecting much and maybe as a result I enjoyed it more.

There really is no accounting for taste. Somebody will watch the movie and if they don't go overboard on the budget it will do just fine. The important thing for Jen&Ben is that either way, they get paid

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

As I said its a moneyspinner

The film took $43.5m (£27.2m) in its opening weekend, according to studio estimates, making it the second ever biggest February release behind the 2000 hit Hannibal.
              love Torri

Comment

Actually I don't think that it's a love it or hate it movie because I neither loved it nor hated it. It was just sort of bleh. I don't think that Ben Afflec plays tortured superhero very well at all and the parts of the movie that seemed to strive for a dark and dramatic tone seemed to fall quite flat. It was no Gigli though.

Hollywood just has this problem with making sequels to mediocre movies but the bigger problem is that people flock to these sequels in droves just to see if Hollywood by some slim chance was able to repair the flaws that made the first movie so mediocre.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                  It was no Gigli though.
                  *tries to blank out the memories*
                  love Torri

Comment

.... Another Daredevil movie?

... What the hell are they thinking??

The first one was bad enough!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I know, i couldn't watch it without changing channels on the cable

Comment

I'm an anamoly when it comes to the Daredevil movie. Even in my comic book circle I'm one of the few people who actually liked it.

True it was a pretty straight forward adaptation from Frank Miller work -

Daredevil the Man Without Fear - Written by Miller and drawn by John Romita Jr. This retells Daredevil's origin starting from his childhood in Hells Kitchen and ends on the first night he puts the costume on. It also deals with his relationship with Elektra in college as well as his training by Stick. Two elements left out of the movie.

The Elektra Saga - The bulk of the movie is an adapatation of the Elektra Saga. Miller drew and wrote this arc and it deals with the whole Bullseye, Elektra and Daredevil face off.

I thought this movie was a pretty good effort. As a comic fan I appreciate all the name drops throughout the movie. All the names of the boxers and whatnot were creators who worked on Daredevil over the years.

The special features disc that has conversations with them is especially interesting to me. Miller, Lee and Smith are on it. As well as Bendis who has had the best run on DD since Miller in the 80's.

As for the Elektra movie..just judging by the trailers I won't watch it unless it's on TV.

I will see Daredevil 2 if it is greenlit though.

Comment

Working...
                        X