This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teal'c...enough muscles already or not?

Good night nurse! The muscles in his arms look like they are as big as one my thighs - and that's big! Not that I'm complaining, mind you....

What do you think? Too Big or not Big enough?
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

What else has he got to do when he's stuck on base? It's not like he's got any family on earth that he can visit. So he's stuck working out, either on his own or (seemingly) increasingly with Daniel.. (which by the way is a very good thing - hellooo evolution..)

so (mild spoilers)
    hopefully, when teal'c gets out on his own, he'll be able to concentrate more on other things.

Comment

imo, people who have muscles that have muscles are sick, and disgusting, so Teal'c/CJ is just fine where he is, haha... especially on girls, but no offense to them
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Hmm...I adore Teal'c,but I think he's muscly enough !
        Somehow,I can't really imagine him with a less powerful physique,but I don't think he needs to "overdo" the body-building either.
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Well, since CJ used to be an American Football player, there's your reason
          __

__

Comment

Good enough reason too,IMO. Those guys don't even get onto their teams, if they don't work hard in the gym and stay match-fit.
            (Mind you,the same thing applies to most sports !)
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I think enough. But then I prefer the slim muscular type - more RDA like.

Comment

Yeah I don't like guys with big muscles, I prefer skinny with a slight build.

Comment

Working...
                X