Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe i have one.........

The Supercombobyalator
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Acer (Sharp in Latin)
      or
      Pan
      sigpic
      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Well i think with the 'Road Builders' and the Roman being the ones introducing road network to modern western civilastion,

that associating Ancients with Roman/Greek mythology is a logical step

BTW - I missed out the Artemis! That would be cool, you know what Im call mine that! Shotgun
        Spoiler:

Comment

Ilmarinen or Väinämöinen the last one being maybe a bit hard to pronounce for english people

These were the names of two finnish battleships during the finnish - russian war. (1939-1944) Back then they were lethal, well equipped and had the best technology of their time. These are both also characters from The Finnish National Epic Kalevala

This is Väinämöinen fighting the bad guys Doesn't he just look stargate god-ish

Comment

Artemis
            Destiny
            Gaia
            Medusa

And as an ode to the Asgard: Thor

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

yeah we should name a ship thor the asgard named ships like the micheal jackson and the oniell.....i think it would be cool to have a ship called lokie

Comment

Originally posted by captain keys
                yeah we should name a ship thor the asgard named ships like the micheal jackson and the oniell.....i think it would be cool to have a ship called lokie
                Whoaw Its the Daniel Jackson
                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

yeah or the valik

Comment

Originally posted by captain keys
                    That's a damn scary thought. Anything named after Michael Jackson is just plain wrong!
                    Although Loki did give us mini-Oneill I don't think we should name anything good after him since he did mess with our Oneill without permission and that's just unforgiveable. But I suppose we could name the bathrooms on the Thor after him.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

lol...our ship members would be saying i need to go to the lokie

Comment

I think the Enterprise would be a cool name, either that, or Voyager. Or my previous idea of naming it after all of my family members! Ya that one wins!

Owen Macri

Comment

jack would love that

Comment

I would probably call anything not directly used for fighting, or used to keep the peace, the Serenity.

I would name a battlecruiser or simmiliar attack ship the Nemesis.

Comment

The Generals Blown Up Ship

Just an idea.
                              Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                              LOVE HIM-> DT
                              ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

id name another one the "venom"

Comment

Working...
                                X