Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did this season just get better or what?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did this season just get better or what?

Seriously, did this season just get better?

Spoilers
    In New Order, it becomes revealed that Carter gets a Replicator Clone. In a later episode (gemini), Carter has a face-down with this Replicator Carter.

Wow. That's something to look forward to. It adds an original and unique twist to the show. It would make the show better if they kept the character of the Replicator Carter and turned her into the leader of the Replicators. That would be damn sexy.. I mean... awesome...

Also, this replicator vs. goa'uld war seems very interesting. As well as the new weapon that destroys Replicator blocks. Replicator vs. Kull Warriors should be sweet.

The season, in my opinion, might be the best if they add better episodes.

Atlantis also seems extremely awesome (just like Sg-1). I say that the Powers have done something right by creating a spin-off and an 8th season.

I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

I'm really excited about these new developments too, but you might want to change your spoiler space warning to mention that there are 5th act spoilers for New Order
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

I'm still confused over one thing. Season seven started in June, it was rushed and it was complete trash except for TLC because it wasn't rushed. This season isn't rushed by they did waited an extra month, and looks to be pretty good. My point is, why didn't they give season 7 some extra time? Would have been a whole lot better.

Mega spoilers for season 8...

"Also, this replicator vs. goa'uld war seems very interesting. As well as the new weapon that destroys Replicator blocks. Replicator vs. Kull Warriors should be sweet."

This I don't get... how can there be a war if they have a new gun to use to destroy the reps? The gun was shown on The Late Late Show and was the funniest looking thing.
        It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I'm really looking foreward to these episodes
          as i think the story line could really become
          a nasty thorn in sg1 side.
          SPOILERS FOR S8
          \
          \
          \
          \
          \
          \
          \
          \
          \
          \
          \
          I hope they don't distroy 5th and replicator
          Sam, if 5th is learning human feelings then
          i bet he's learn't revenge and what better
          way to get his revenge than to have "his Sam"
          going after "our Sam" and the rest of sg1.
          Two Sam's with the same thoughts and feelings
          but one that is pure evil and sg1 can't catch
          or stop her.
          ......TARA......

Comment

Season Eight is gonna rock.

Comment

So far, all the episodes sound to be constructed well and better than season seven
              __

__

Comment

Yay... I had an inkling this was gonna happen and it seems like it's really going to! This is exciting, and I can't wait to hear Jack O'Neill go "I hate cliches!" again!
                Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Based on the spoilers I've read about New Order,Gemini,and several other episodes,I'm really looking forward to S8.
                  Interesting action ahead !!
                  The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

This season definately sounds like it has more potential than Season 7. I'm really looking forward to it, less than 2 weeks!!!!
                    "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

Six Days until the Lowdown special and 10 more until season 8! :-D
                      It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I'm not gonna say i'm jumping up and down, but i am pretty anxious I can't wait
                        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I'm not jumping up and down, either... although, I'm very close. I don't think I've ever been so into watching commercials... and then I realized that the SciFi channel has like EIGHT different kinds that they show at random times and are all centered around The Lowdown, Stargate SG-1, and Stargate: Atlantis. It's very annoying at times, but helps to build up the suspense for me.

Comment

Wouldn't you want to promote the hell out of the show that gets high ratings for network though? I do agree, it gets annoying, so i don't watch the commercials, i get something to eat or drink, or go to the bathroom, haha... But i guess if the money spent on advertising something pays off with high ratings, it was worth it, even if it is annoying Although i do like the clips that they include in some of the preview commericals
                            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Promotions are used to help the channel raise money to help compensate for the shows that they have to pay for to get the license to show them on their channel. This way that particular channel gets more views because they have a show that is exclusive to them
                              __

__

Comment

Working...
                              X