Stargate's doctors and scientists - The Labcoat Love discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
    Oh, my you were right Arlessiar he is cross-contaminating! EEK! The CMO should know better. He's a very naughty boy.

That naughty boy can cross-contaminate me anytime!

**evil grin!**

AT

***I can feel myself being pulled...pulled inexorably toward a geeky smartypants in a labcoat....he's getting sexier...sexier...
    (okay, still not as sexy as my Carson-liciousness, but......)
    thistledown
    sigpic

Comment

Lab coat match made in heaven perhpaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
        http://img158.echo.cx/img158/9272/3x17061cq.jpg
        Lab coat match made in heaven perhpaps?
        Cool, two in one! Sam looks great! I've never seen her in a lab coat before! Squeee!

thistledown - Do I sense a fight going on in your heart? Two gorgeous doctors - who will win?

Meredith - You really live up to your title! Great pics!

Originally posted by Lida
        Could someone please explain to me the lure of the labcoat? Maybe because I've had to wear one for so many years, I have lost the feel for it (sorry, bad pun).
        The lure of the labcoat? Hmm, hard to explain. It think it looks just great on some people, giving them an aura of competence, professionalism and knowledge. Sometimes I think it looks just sexy! The white color, the starched and stiff fabric...
        Concerning doctors it tells me to keep one's distance on the one hand, and on the other hand it gives me the feeling that the natural distance between two people can be completely broken. It's about getting very close with a complete stranger without ever getting too close, it would still be professional, unlike a relationship between lovers. Keeping the distance out of respect and suddenly breaking it to the point where a doctor can take over the care for someone else's life completely and in seconds - I like that thought. This combination, represented by the labcoat, is irrestible for me! Gives me warm fuzzies sometimes! I hope it doesn't make me sound too crazy!
        In Carson's case I think he is the embodiment of cuteness and care in that white thing. In Rodney's case I think it makes him look even more genius like.
        There was also someone on the CB thunk thread who said it makes the doctors look so pure.
        Well, I'd really love to hear other opinions and explanations why someone loves the labcoat!

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
          Cool, two in one! Sam looks great! I've never seen her in a lab coat before! Squeee!
          Wow I couldn't find one with Sam, Agent Dark what ep is that from?

thistledown - Do I sense a fight going on in your heart? Two gorgeous doctors - who will win?
          I am thinking a certain Scot with a nice bedside manner.
          The lure of the labcoat? Hmm, hard to explain. It think it looks just great on some people, giving them an aura of competence, professionalism and knowledge. Sometimes I think it looks just sexy! The white color, the starched and stiff fabric...
          Gives me warm fuzzies sometimes! I hope it doesn't make me sound too crazy!
          Well I blame you! Haha. Just your passion for the crisp white fabric was enough to get me interested. Then I saw your sig with Dr McKay somehow I missed seeing him wearing one in "Home" lights went on and Wow! Had to join the LCLA.

Oh I don't think it makes you sound crazy just obsessed! ROLF

Comment

Wow I couldn't find one with Sam, Agent Dark what ep is that from?
            100 Days I believe. Look another one!

Comment

Take it all in.

Twice!

Comment

Meredith - You really live up to your title! Great pics!

Concerning doctors it tells me to keep one's distance on the one hand, and on the other hand it gives me the feeling that the natural distance between two people can be completely broken. It's about getting very close with a complete stranger without ever getting too close, it would still be professional, unlike a relationship between lovers. Keeping the distance out of respect and suddenly breaking it to the point where a doctor can take over the care for someone else's life completely and in seconds - I like that thought. This combination, represented by the labcoat, is irrestible for me! Gives me warm fuzzies sometimes! I hope it doesn't make me sound too crazy!
                In Carson's case I think he is the embodiment of cuteness and care in that white thing. In Rodney's case I think it makes him look even more genius like.
                There was also someone on the CB thunk thread who said it makes the doctors look so pure.
                Well, I'd really love to hear other opinions and explanations why someone loves the labcoat!

Bye, A.
                Thank you for the great answer. I don't think I'll ever look at my labcoat in quite the same way again. My better half still has to wear one, with scrubs.....hmmmm, maybe this is a good thread for me to visit.

And I do adore Carson and Rodney, in their labcoats (or without).
                On fighting:
                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

only one this time (will post more later )

Last edited by Meredith; 14 August 2005, 03:40 PM.
                  !!!THE SUPREME PICTURE HUNTER FOR LABCOAT LOVE ASSOCIATION!!!

All the images in my signatures usually come from HERE
                  How do you like my new signature?

Comment

Wow...gone one day and you've started the Labcoat Love thread, girls. I'm still thinking about what my role is to be. Any specific needs that need to be filled?

And lots of pics! It's a good thing I'm sitting down
                    Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
                    :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

now look what you've done!!

you took all his labcoats and now he has none to wear

http://www.venture.org.pl/~yohko/ali/beckett5.jpg
                      Last edited by Meredith; 14 August 2005, 03:40 PM.

Comment

my last picture of Carson (for today )

!!!! two labcoats in a price of one

Comment

I am thinking a certain Scot with a nice bedside manner.
                          I'm afraid Drwho'srose is right! My Carson-liciousness enraptures me utterly!

AT

***I have, however, decided to keep Rodney(wearing ONLY his labcoat) in a cupboard, for when my 'liciousness is at work, or busy, or making tea.
                          thistledown
                          sigpic

Comment

Alright very tired need to go to bed but as Ambassador I would be remiss if I didn't post one LCLA pic here today.

Goodnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Meredith
                              only one this time (will post more later )

What is that behind Carson???? Isn't this from "Letters from Pegasus", where Ford is taping letters from everyone to their loved ones? If so, why does it look like a glass door with green grass and a house behind Carson??

Maybe I need a new pair of bifocals....

Comment

Thanks for all the great pics! Especially that of Sam, it’s a good one!
                                Originally posted by Lida
                                Thank you for the great answer. I don't think I'll ever look at my labcoat in quite the same way again. My better half still has to wear one, with scrubs.....hmmmm, maybe this is a good thread for me to visit.
                                And I do adore Carson and Rodney, in their labcoats (or without).
                                Hehe, I do also adore the boys with or without labcoat…
                                My better half is also wearing a labcoat sometimes (look at my sig), I just love that. His fellow students have written some funny things on it, like “Don’t ask me” or “It’s a beautiful day”.

Meredith - I love the way you included your title in your sig! Even with a link, cool!

Gate Trippin’ - I was already wondering if everything’s alright with you! I’m glad your back! There are no specific needs that need to be filled in the LCLA at the moment, what would you like to be? Keeper or guardian of our always growing labcoat collection? Foreign minister? Whatever you want!

kimaken - That’s a cabinet with light inside which they use for the storage of medicines. You can see another one in “The Siege 3”

Bye, A.
                                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X