Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we all know that we have jumpers but when are we gonna see a different ship?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we all know that we have jumpers but when are we gonna see a different ship?

mabey at the end of the season????

in the episode Aurora.
    Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic
      in the episode Aurora.
      how do you know that?

Never forget the power of words, and how it can affect someone's life.
      Always remember there's another person on the other side of the computer.

Comment

under the episode info/spoilers section for atlantis s2 over at the homepage, its confrimed that we get to see an ancient battleship. go check it out. its currently slated to be episode 209, i think?
        ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

a little off-topic, but does anybody know how many Puddle Jumpers they have left? I know it's less than a dozen.
          'A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner." '
          --Neil McCauley
          Heat

Comment

Originally posted by nfx
            a little off-topic, but does anybody know how many Puddle Jumpers they have left? I know it's less than a dozen.
            I know, we have seen many blown up or crashed, just how many are there. You would also think they would be more concerned about salvaging parts from a downed jumper, especially its drones - also, in Condemned, the wraith obviously saw that jumper, and since the people from Atlantis are the only ones who use jumpers, isn't their cover blown?

Descended

Comment

it says big ancient ship and im i the only one annyoyed that they havent realizes jumpers have sheilds. I hope they do soon because condemned annoyed seen jaffa wepons tdo **** to jumpers.

Comment

what do you mean??

Comment

yeah the jumpers have sheilds its in the defient one i think

Comment

Originally posted by captain keys
                    yeah the jumpers have sheilds its in the defient one i think

wasnt it the wraith that activated it though?
                    we see an ancient ship in aurora, but any other must have been destroyed in the war against the wraith and ancients

Comment

Yeah. But he did it in a couple of seconds, it couldnt be too hard to figure out. Maybe there is a good reason not to hav a shield on though, maybe it is like the Atlantis shield being replaced by the cloak, only the opposite.

Comment

yeah he was also messin with the circuts

Comment

Originally posted by zer0_1
                          wasnt it the wraith that activated it though?
                          we see an ancient ship in aurora, but any other must have been destroyed in the war against the wraith and ancients
                          Apart from atlantis.
                          sigpic

Comment

If the Aurora is truly a battleship surely it would have some form of fighters on it, possibly puddlejumpers, it should also have drone weapons and possibly a power source that could be used to help power atlantis.
                            "I don't know what Irony means but I use it alot, Ironic isn't it"

"Sure there have been deaths and injuries in boxing, but none of them serious"

Bloke:Fat Penguin
                            Woman:What
                            Bloke:I just wanted to say something that would break the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Salas1
                              If the Aurora is truly a battleship surely it would have some form of fighters on it, possibly puddlejumpers, it should also have drone weapons and possibly a power source that could be used to help power atlantis.
                              If that is the case, lets hope the ancients are more helpful this time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X