This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst Scifi Series-Your opinion

I'm just wondering what you guys think the worst scifi series is.
    My vote: Crusade
    sigpic

V: The Television Series (NOT the miniseries)

Comment

I thought Farscape was pretty lousy.

Star Wars Clone Wars was just....well, let's just be nice and say it was on par with the prequels.

I never "got" Buffy or Angel. They always just struck me as pretentious and full of themselves.

I don't think it was possible for Mutant X to be any more of a blatant ripoff of X-Men than it already was.

Sliders started pretty strong but ended up being just awful.

Lastly, the crowned kings of HORRIFICALLY BAD SCI-FI, beyond question or shadow of a doubt, have to be enterprise and voyager.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Enterprise
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Blake's 7! Urgh! Hated that show so much!
          Ses
          James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

So are we talking real Sci Fi shows or the crp sci-fi shows Sci Fi makes?
            Because I cant believe no one has mentioned "Trippen the Rift" or Sci-Fi's sparkling replacement to Farscape - "Tremors: the Series".
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

we are talking real scifi i think

crap scifi should be called crap.
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                we are talking real scifi i think

crap scifi should be called crap.
                Ok, how bout mutant-X or Darkman..... but maybe those are more crp then sci fi too..... hmmm this is a hard one. The worst real sci-fi show.... guess I will have to go with Enterprise.
                Although I am sure I have watched worse but most of those wouldnt qualify... maybe we should have a list and a poll or somthing.
                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
                  I second Blake's 7....I hated that show.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                    So are we talking real Sci Fi shows or the crp sci-fi shows Sci Fi makes?
                    Because I cant believe no one has mentioned "Trippen the Rift" or Sci-Fi's sparkling replacement to Farscape - "Tremors: the Series".
                    It's a shame Tripping The Rift sucks so much. The original, one-off internet cartoon was absolutely hilarious.
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

DS9, Voyager, Enterprise were all crap. TNG and TOS were awesome; there was too much diplomatic crap with Sisko/Janeway/Archer. They are MILITARY vessels. Sometimes you need to know when to just shoot at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
                        That show made me laugh because it was so bad! Having said that I only saw about 3 episodes so I can't really judge

Comment

Originally posted by GbaGuy
                          DS9, Voyager, Enterprise were all crap. TNG and TOS were awesome; there was too much diplomatic crap with Sisko/Janeway/Archer. They are MILITARY vessels. Sometimes you need to know when to just shoot at it.
                          Uh...did you even watch Deep Space Nine?

Comment

This is hard... oh no it's not. Andromeda sucked on so many levels. I've watched enough episodes that I should have been able to get it but it was just plain crap, unintelligible fake science crap.

Mutant X is also bad but not because it's bad in the usual ways but because it's boring; How exactly does one make a scifi ACTION series boring I don't know but it's quite an accomplishment. even the suck-fest that is Andromeda wasn't boring...entirely.

Enterprise was bad but it looks Emmy-worthy next to Andromeda.

Earth the Final conflict was bad but only half way into the second season and even then it only hit a comparable low to Andromeda in it's last season.

Did I neglect to mention how bad Andromeda was?

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                              V: The Television Series (NOT the miniseries)
                              ROFL!

Oh god, yes! That was bad!

... Andromeda is worst in my books... It had its moments, but very few... Plus, Dylan annoys the hell outta me.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Working...
                              X