• Time
  • Show
Clear All

earths 3rd battle cruiser #possible spoilers inside#

well, it seems earth has another battle cruiser,
    Spoiler:
    the oddysey (sp?)
    set to appear in s9 'off the grid'
    from what it has been described, its a daedalus class cruiser, so it would looks like the daedalus then i assume (obviously)

yes but i also think it might have some other features that are not in the daedy, for example it could have ion drive engine, whereas the daedy used standard sublight thrust.
    i cant waitto see this ship, bit sadened that we havent got the ' athena' yet, for those who are familier with my admiration for the name
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Lol, yes, The Athena will be next!

I believe
      Spoiler:
      The Oddesy
      will have improvemnts made upon it, perhaps not incredibly significant but deffinetly improvments.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
        yes but i also think it might have some other features that are not in the daedy, for example it could have ion drive engine, whereas the daedy used standard sublight thrust.
        i cant waitto see this ship, bit sadened that we havent got the ' athena' yet, for those who are familier with my admiration for the name

lol, athena, sopunds good
        i think
        Spoiler:
        the oddesey
        will look like the daedy, maybe soem minor changes but in all the same, its a daedalus class cruiser so it ought to remain the same

Comment

Ya, if it is Daedalus Class, it should look relativley the same.

Owen Macri

Comment

might not have an asgard........dunno how many they can spare
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            11000! green me

Comment

Hopefully it will have energy weapons.Otherwise it still wont have any offensive capebilities.
              Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
              Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
              - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
              - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

Why havent any other countires built a capital ship or at least a f-302.
                Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.

Comment

because they have no naquadah, no asgard, and no stargate
                  sigpic
                  11000! green me

Comment

yer we have another cruiser KOOL! I'm just wondering wot's happened to the prommie? Seems to of bin shuffed out the picture.

Comment

But they have to give all information on technologie procured through the stargate and secondly im sure the international commite could force them to get naquada for other countries capital ships.

Comment

well the US have 3 ships that can destroy anything on earth in and cant be touched by earth weapons..........would you argue if they said u have to wait a while?
                        sigpic
                        11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by nimitz
                          But they have to give all information on technologie procured through the stargate and secondly im sure the international commite could force them to get naquada for other countries capital ships.

well the main nations are probably waiting for the US to perfect their ships, let them use up their money upgrading then use the plans afterwards, though the daedalus class seems to be the one they have stuck with
                          now i need to make a new banner, one with the new ship in, im off to make
                          cheerio

Comment

well after reading more season 9 spoilers I'm fairly sure there will be sum international cruisers in season 10, well at least it looks that way.

Comment

You know they would make one or two prometheus-class ship. I personally like the Prometheus-class ships over the Daedalus-class ships. But by a slim margin.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X