X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Is Why We Have A Channel Called SciFi

http://www.syfyportal.com/features.php?id=141

a word of advice to would-be scifi producers: yeah, you can take the fancy-pants network development deal, take your chances, and probably end up back in the unemployment line in six months. Or, scale back your expenses, skip the networks, put your show on cable, and like "Stargate SG-1," someday you might find yourself still on the air, nine years later.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Indeed.

The network is no place for sci-fi and fantasy...or anything that's not a reality show, or a cop show.

I'm willing to bet that all these new Sci-Fi shows that's coming out this fall won't last very long, unfortunately. And if they do...well, maybe we can have mainstream sci-fi again.

Comment

From someone who is still mourning the cancellation of John Doe, truer words were never spoken.
      sigpic

Comment

It would be nice to see some quality sci-fi shows survive on network tv. So far, Friday night is the only night I really get quality entertainment from what I watch.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
        X