Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replicators vs Goauld (spoilers season 8)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replicators vs Goauld (spoilers season 8)

So in season 8 the new and improved replicators will be at war with the goauld. Although it is a good idea i cant belive the goauld will be a match for the replicators as apohis was easily beaten by the old type of reps .

What does everyone think about season 8 main plot main line.

Well, the Gou'ald have come a long way. And Anubis certainly brought up some new technology ideas for the System Lords to take advantage of the situation
    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
      Well, the Gou'ald have come a long way. And Anubis certainly brought up some new technology ideas for the System Lords to take advantage of the situation

Granted, Anubis did have a lot of advanced technology. However, the Goa'uld never want to share the advanced technology that has them in power. So I really don't think that the System Lords have all the advanced technology that Anubis had. Except for maybe Baal, he has taken control over the Super Soldiers. It would be interesting to see how the Super Soldiers fare up against the replicators.

Comment

I can just see the replicators eating them up, well the armor at least, haha...
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Well, the Asgard have suggested that the Replicators can eventually eat through anything (Unnatural Selection), but as yet SS blasters - not to mention SS fisticuffs - are an unknown quantity against the bugs.

If Ba'al has the only access to the technology that can fight the Replicators, this would give him the leverage to assert his dominance over the other SLs, unify - ish - the Goa'uld and form an army capable of combatting Replicator menace. This would also create a new and improved Goa'uld dynasty which could once more form a credible threat to Earth.
          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

We could help each side by doing little things to do something big, but i don't know anything that can do that, haha... Just an idea though ;p Let the Goa'uld and Replicators erradicate each other, once they're numbers are diminished, exterminate the rest with the help of rebel Jaffa and the Tok'ra, unless they're stubborn and not help

Comment

It says on the gateworld site that we are thinking which side to help

Maby this means the replicators arnt as evil as once thought

I beleve we will side with the Sistem Lords

I hope the Ashen make an appearance and fight with the gou,old/reps
              I Have Information...

Comment

Baal might somehow steal the Replicator gun Jack builds....

Comment

That would be a downer...

Comment

That would be really annoying, but a good storyline
                    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                      Baal might somehow steal the Replicator gun Jack builds....
                      Isn't the Replicator gun built out of Thor's ship?

Comment

Was it really?! Does that mean the replicators took something from the Asgard (once again) and made better, such as that gun Now why can't the Asgard put themselves in that time machine thingy (with modifications that the Replicators did of course) and speed themselves up so they can learn new stuff faster

Comment

Because if the Asgard accelerated themselves through time, they'd still die out from genetic convergence before they came up with a way to defeat the Replicators.

Comment

Yah i thought about that, but didn't write it down, since if they were in that time accelerator thing, i would assume (well hope actually) they would fine their solution to their cloning problem, etc...

Comment

But would you want to take that risk? The Asgard seem convinced that the solution to their problem will be discovered externally, rather than developed internally.

Comment

Working...
                              X