Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlantis preview on SG-1 DVD IS AWESOME!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis preview on SG-1 DVD IS AWESOME!

Hi people!

I got the last DVD from season 7 yesterday or the day before and last night I saw the Lost City episode!! It was the one of the best episodes I have seen in a long time on SG-1.

BUT!

I also found on the disc a 22min EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW on STARGATE ATLANTIS!!!!

I have to say it was a very cool, preview where they go through the entire idea with the directors and writers etc. Also they have really good interviews with the cast and crew. They explain why they chose the people to play these characters and they had a lot of scenes from the first episode. One thing I noticed was that the footage used in the DVD were clear cuts. Not effects and no soundtrack of any kind was added yet.

They even go into production notes on design of the new aliens and how the entire idea went into high gear when they were asked by Sci Fi to do another season of SG-1 and start Stargate Atlantis next to it.

Pretty awesome things... I will make some screen grabs of the movie it that is allowed I am not sure it is... It was SOOO GOOD!

I'll post it if there is no objections...

IT IS GOOD TO BE A STARGATE FAN THESE DAYS!!!!
    Last edited by Nostromo; 27 June 2004, 05:23 AM. Reason: Added photos of SG-A

Ok, here are a few shots from the DVD if you wish to see it...

I guess I best say for those who wish it to be a surprise all the way, then here is the WARNING do not see these pages as I have taken some cool grabs from the 22min SG Atlantis preview and it might contain spoilers for those who wish not to know too much till they get the DVD so they can enjoy all those extras...

That is why I have only added a few shots... Let us say to show how nice the quality is... Should there be any objections to this I will remove it asap.

Here it is my fellow SG-1 fans...

http://homepage.mac.com/just4me/atla...toAlbum54.html

Should this not be enough let me know

Comment

Hi, why am I beeing asked for a password? A bit crazy... I wanna see those pics...
      Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Sorry, I knew I forgot something there...

Sorry all!!

the password is : lostcity

Sorry

Comment

Thank you
          What about more pics from Atlantis? Wanna see more
          Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Hey, I can't wait for mine to arrive
            __

__

Comment

Hi all!!

Glad you liked the shots. I am really looking forward to Stargate Atlantis now. This Preview of Stargate Atlantis has fueled my joy of more Stargate!!! I was a bit sad that season 7 was so weak, but this last episode sure took the cake! It was fantastic! AND to share my joy and to make you all happy, I have posted more shots from the show.

Here is for you Thor!

http://homepage.mac.com/just4me/atla...toAlbum54.html

Comment

Woo hoo, great stuff! Can't wait for my copy to arrive! Although I will have to wait for a couple of more days... Sigh...

One question: Are the "Lost City" episodes edited together to be one long one rather than a two-parter? It seems that way judging by the cover (it doesn't say "Parts I & II")...
                Last edited by Ugly Pig; 27 June 2004, 05:02 AM. Reason: Fixed minor screw-up in the typing
                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                  Woo hoo, great stuff! Can't wait for my copy to arrive! Although I will have to wait for a couple of more days... Sigh...

One question: Are the "Lost City" episodes edited together to be one long one rather than a two-parter? It seems that way judging by the cover (it doesn't say "Parts I & II)...
                  Hi UP... I think I'd rather call you super soldier

To your question, the Lost City IS in fact an entire tv movie if you will. It is not in two episodes, so that makes it even better to watch. As I was watching the Lost City, when i was at 1:10 hours into the movie I was thinking to my self " DON'T END, IT IS WAY TOO EXCITING NOW!!!" I really enjoyed that episode. I am really pleased with that season ending.
                  Oh and another thing, Martin Wood has an exclusive look at how this fantastic climax was produced, where we see behind the scenes etc. It is very cool stuff...

One of the very best SG-1 DVD in my collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Nostromo
                    To your question, the Lost City IS in fact an entire tv movie if you will. It is not in two episodes, so that makes it even better to watch.
                    Great! That was what I was hoping. Thanks for the info.
                    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Big thanks for all the pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by Thor
                        Big thanks for all the pictures!
                        You are very welcome... !!!

Comment

the pics are awesome... and you're mac user... I like.

Comment

Must not... look at pictures.... must hold out... until DVD can be purchased... tomorrow! ........ My God, I've restrained myself!

Comment

It looks great. Can't wait any longer
                              __

__

Comment

Working...
                              X