X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Braga And Spiner's 'Threshold' To Premiere September 16

http://www.trektoday.com/news/080805_02.shtml

'CBS has decided to give its new SF show Threshold a special boost by launching it with a two-hour premiere' Click link for full details
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

I've never heard of this before....

I gotta say, the fact that Braga is involved said to me right away that it was going to be absolute pants, but I thought I'd reserve judgement since Spiner has been our beloved Data for so damned long.

Then I read the article. Turns out my instinctive reaction was right.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Threshold, that's the name of the worst Star Trek episode ever made, which incidentally Brannon Braga helped to write.

Comment

Regardless of the quality, it will be well-promoted and may steal some "casual viewer" eyeballs from the Stargate shows.

Comment

hmm dosent sound too good but wasent this based on a actual event or a consprircy theory about the crew of a ship that had encounted or tested a device that made their bodies disfigured with horrible consequences but was quicky and poorly covered up i cant remember what it was called but it always stuck in my head from then on not that im a conspiricy theorist or anything i think its kinda sad that some of the things they come out with they think are fact and try to bend it around events in their lives, too much x-files if you ask me.
          For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

I won't watch anything with Braga's name on it. Same with Chris Carter (who I once thought was a genius).

Even if I didn't mind Braga, I like Brent Spiner, but I'll take Hewlett and Flanigan over him any day.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Sounds a bit too much like X-Files for my tastes, I would watch it simply because it has Data in it, but then Braga is directing. And he seems to ruin anything he touches. It seems that paranormal is the big fad this year with the major line ups, but I honestly don't see any of these shows going much longer than a few weeks.
              Condemnant quod non intellegunt.

Comment

Working...
              X