This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Megas XLR

Ya know, I've been meaning for weeks to tune into this toon because Dadid DeLuise provides one of the voices. I finally remembered it tonight. Or more accurately, I accidentally came across it. It's freakin hysterical in its cheesiness. Love David's character Coop. There's also this evil alien robot bug which- get this- snatches up the nearest bits of metal to make itself bigger. It claims itself to be invincible and plans to kill everyone and destroy everything. It even calls itself a replicant at one point. Sound familiar?

Anyone else ever watched this show? I might actually have to watch it again... if I can remember...

I'm really loving this Regis Mark 5 dude.

The sound effects, too, were very Replicatorish...

If I can stomach the sheer stupidity of the characters, it might be fun to watch.

Comment

What channel and time does the show air on?
      [email protected]
      http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
      One nation under dog
      There of which I stand alone
      A face in the crowd
      Unsung, against the mold
      Without a doubt
      Singled out
      The only way I know

Comment

It's on Cartoon Network...as to time? Check your local listings

I saw the pilot...it seemed entertaining enough. Haven't watched it since though. I wouldn't make time to watch it, but if I see it on, I just may stop surfing.
        "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          Ya know, I've been meaning for weeks to tune into this toon because Dadid DeLuise provides one of the voices. I finally remembered it tonight. Or more accurately, I accidentally came across it. It's freakin hysterical in its cheesiness. Love David's character Coop. There's also this evil alien robot bug which- get this- snatches up the nearest bits of metal to make itself bigger. It claims itself to be invincible and plans to kill everyone and destroy everything. It even calls itself a replicant at one point. Sound familiar?

Anyone else ever watched this show? I might actually have to watch it again... if I can remember...

I'm really loving this Regis Mark 5 dude.
          I've been watching it since it came on.I watch it with my sons & find it hysterical[especially Regis Mark 5].There's an ep with an inter-galactic fight promotor that's essentially a big head & little limbs;I guess it's a jab at egotistical earth bound ones[ha!]
          I thought "Coop" sounded familiar & caught the name credit more or less by accident.It's one of our favorite shows now.
          nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Working...
          X