Ties That Bind Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ties That Bind Review

Thanks, Lex, for pointing out some obvious problems with the opening of the ninth season. Like many, I'm getting tired of the lack of character balance between those that are leaving and those that are staying and it's great to have you point that out. But I hadn't thought about this ep as a comedy, so the review gave me new perspective. Despite my frustration-- and taken out of context so it stands alone--the ep was fun and Claudia fantastic, as usual. I usually like the comedic eps, so I'd have no problem with it if it was farther down the line and we had equal time spent on Mitchell. TPTB have probably shot half the season already, so nothing we say here is gonna have much impact on the next few eps, but I hope they hear the message that we want to learn more about Mitchell and see him pushing the action and relating to everyone, not just standing around nodding and observing.

Good News on the Mitchell front from spoilers that have been released.
    Spoiler:
    "Babylon" and "Colletral Damage" sound two great episodes around Cameron Mitchell.

Comment

Wooohooooo
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Good point: What happened to our good old wormhole? We're not in the Pegasus galaxy...
        Hopefully Joe will post something about it.
        www.savestargatesg-1.com

Comment

Never have i agreed with a review so much. They had nearly the same reaction to the show as i did.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
          Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
          X