Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is atlantis and sg-1 going to be back on u.k tv?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is atlantis and sg-1 going to be back on u.k tv?

When are the new series of atlantis and sg-1 going to be on skyone? Because Atlantis is already on Scifi in america, I just wondering when it will be on in the U.K

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

October
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Check out the UK Schedule thread in the General Disscussion Forum for a up to date countdown
      sigpic

Comment

Thank you, i know know when it will be on.

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

ahh man i feel so bad for you but then agian you dont have to put up with dumb fat ignorant morons cough*Bush*cough
          My Blog - - Raise The Fist

Comment

lol, well i have to put up with blair, so not much difference, oh and btw how do u add pictures to ur sig??

Comment

You use the img tags but the image has to be hosted on the internet try www.imageshack.us
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

thanks

Comment

Since the question this thread was started to ask has been answered I'm going to go ahead and close it down.

Shipperahoy
                  Gateworld Moderator

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Working...
                  X