This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zero Hour Question

TV Tome has been reporting for quite some time that Don S. Davis (General George Hammond) will be appearing in the eighth season episode "Zero Hour." GateWorld has not reported this, saying that his only appearance so far will be in "Prometheus Unbound." While I feel GateWorld might be a little more reliable (no offense to TV Tome), I can't help but hope that he will be appearing in "Zero Hour," perhaps to give Jack some advice. Does anyone know for sure if he is appearing or not?
    Rocky

Originally posted by rocket4477
    TV Tome has been reporting for quite some time that Don S. Davis (General George Hammond) will be appearing in the eighth season episode "Zero Hour." GateWorld has not reported this, saying that his only appearance so far will be in "Prometheus Unbound." While I feel GateWorld might be a little more reliable (no offense to TV Tome), I can't help but hope that he will be appearing in "Zero Hour," perhaps to give Jack some advice. Does anyone know for sure if he is appearing or not?

I didn't hear anything about his actually being present in the episode, but I think I saw a spoiler somewhere (no, I can't remember where, so don't ask!! ) that Jack was talking (phone) to Hammond or that he was addressing his letter of resignation to Hammond.

J.
    "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

I think the phone bit seems like its gonna have more of a chance than an actual appearance.
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I've changed the title of this thread so that it doesn't contain any spoilers. Please remember that even in the season 8 forum there can't be spoilers in the thread titles because they pop up on the main page. If you're not sure of the spoiler rules please read the Forum FAQ

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I don't think he does appear in "Zero Hour."

(As far as I can tell, TV Tome collects its info from fans and fan sites, including GateWorld. They generally don't have any more of an inside track.)
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

My guess is he doesn't appear, just perhaps from his home or his new office in Washington talking with Jack
            __

__

Comment

He may not even be talking to Hammond at all, unless Jack actually says he is, haha... He maybe talking to the president, but thats just a guess.

Comment

Possibly. But I think the only reason the President would be there was to appoint Jack with his new command
                __

__

Comment

I was talking about if Jack was on the phone with someone, it would most likely be the president instead of anyone else, since thats what Hammond did everytime they had to make a decision and such. But unless u were talking about something else, nvm

Comment

It might be the President, but I'm hopingh for Hammond now that this question has risen
                    __

__

Comment

Sorry about that Shipperahoy! Thanks for changing it! Also, thanks too everyone for the info. GateWorld rocks!
                      Rocky

Comment

Working...
                      X