This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible Post:Michael Episode "SPOILERS"

For those of you who read the spoiler, does this spoiler sound like a bigger problem for the Atlantis team if they go through with it? Say they were to test this drug out on the hive ship and it makes the Wraith "look like humans", that will place them in more danger. The Wraith my then use this as a way to get into Atlantis because they would look just like the rest. I know the effects are temporary, but the Wraith my decide to go with their idea and perfect it to their advantage.

The Wraith would be human but would still have wraith instincts but would have no feeding mechanism so I dont think this is a good idea
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

"Connor Trinneer told Star Trek fans at last weekend's Star Trek Creation Convention in Las Vegas that he was cast in Stargate Atlantis as a character named Michael. While he didn't divulge any details about his character, we can assume he has landed the part of Michael in the episode with the same name. Trinneer is well known among sci-fi fans as Charles "Trip" Tucker from Star Trek: Enterprise. We'll keep you updated and let you know once we have official confirmation."
      Last edited by jons242; 16 August 2005, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Ses is not gonna be happy
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
          Ses is not gonna be happy
          You're right!
          If Connor had gotten any other part I would be happy... but I'm resentful now lol
          Ses
          James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Damn, they could have cast him in a slightly more long term role...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I think they may keep Michael around for one or more espisode. It would be interesting to see him go back to the Wraith in human form.

Comment

I think gateman's original point might be possible. Even through it's temp the wraith might get so desperate that some of them keep the human form in order to trick SGA in some way, like pretending to be humans that are running from a culling in order to enter Atlantis and get info on earth. It'll be really great if Michael is kept more than 1 ep, that could lead to some interesting plots.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X