X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First plot details on the episode "Michael"

Spoiler:
    Michael Kenmore, a young Lieutenant in his late 20's or early 30's, awakens in the Atlantis infirmary, he has an endearing boyishly handsome way about him, but is also sometimes edgy and unpredictable. Michael has amnesia, and can remember nothing whatsoever about his past or his role on the base--though Teyla reassures him that they are friends and that he heroically allowed himself to be captured by the Wraith so that his team could get away.

[mod snip -- read the full story at http://gateworld.net/news/2005/08/fi...niatlant.shtml ]

Enjoy!
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 August 2005, 12:37 AM.

Spoiler:
    This could be one major screwup if you ask me, they would be taking the one weakness the wraith have away... needing humans for sustainence.

Comment

I don't think spoilr tags are needed considering the title of the thread.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
      Spoiler:

Comment

Yes, though I figured that some people would still want them, you obviously not being one of them.

Comment

It would simply replace there need for humans with the need for an injection. Which is mentioned he will need in the full report.

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

this episode looks great, although is gunna be a kind of summet/sybiote poison thing.
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

Has the part of Michael been cast yet?
              James Lafazanos (aka as every Wraith on the show) would be perfect for that part!
              Ses
              James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
                Has the part of Michael been cast yet?
                James Lafazanos (aka as every Wraith on the show) would be perfect for that part!
                i have to agree with that. James plays all the male wraiths, so he would be perfect to play a human version of a male wraith.

personally, i'm a bit disapointed. its a great idea for an episode, but am i the only one who figured out that sooner or later, some sort of anti-wraith vaccine would appear.

sigpic

Comment

Looks like it is going to backfire

The part of Michael has not been cast but I am sure James will get it
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

ok i read that on the micheal episode that the guy was a wraith captured and they used a drug on him that turned him human but he still has wraith instincts....theres an episode(cant remember name)were they find a wraith living with a man who brought her up and shes always wanted to be human so do they give her the drug aswell?

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

I dont think so because I dont think she feeds on humans
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

i don't think she'd be given the drug.

there is about 10 episodes between them and if the drug makes its first appearance in Michael, then the drug wouldn't have been used on the girl, unless they decide to say that they tested it on her

sigpic

Comment

I don't think its a good idea to use the Wraith Anti virus. Right now you can see a clear difference between a Wraith and a human...Take that away..then the Wraith can blend in with normal humans, which in my opinion would lead to a great deal of trouble.

Comment

Interesting Episode.

I wrote three paragraphs on analyzing it but Gateworld Forum just deleted it. I'm going to cry myself to sleep now.

Will the vaccine take away the increased strength, speed, health and telepathy of the Wraith?

It makes Wraith seem zombie-like.

Comment

You may see that happen! But like I said in other threads, giving the Wraith this exposure to this drug would be a mistake. If they become human but still keep their Wraith identity, that would be even more trouble. Now they can blend in with the humans which would case more issues.

Comment

Working...
                              X