• Show
Clear All

The Team

Who would you of put on the team?

No SG1 personel
    OT: I have to go right now

No one.

Comment

The present team seem pretty good,and as the Show hasn't aired yet,it's difficult to speculate (for me,anyway) !
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I meant just completely remaking the team as if the origanal members were not there.

Comment

choices, choices... too hard
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I don't think it can really be changed, since who's to judge yet
            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Kaloo
              Who would you of put on the team?
              I would have added Jonas, for starters. But speculation about whom I would have added is as pointless as trying to recast SG-1. The fact remains: the cast is what it is.

Why not, as an alternative, suggest characters for an original team? It can be the theoretical second group that will/would be sent to Atlantis. That leaves the field much more open, IMO, and I'd still have Jonas in there somewhere. I'd also consider Dr. Michaels from the ep Frozen, Grogan and/or Major Pierce. Or maybe Grogan and that Russian military woman from The Tomb. It IS supposed to be an international team, after all. Michaels could be from a foreign country, too. Then someone from China and someone from England to round out the group.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaloo
                I meant just completely remaking the team as if the origanal members were not there.
                OK ! I can do that,at least. (Wish lists are fine ! )
                Had a quick think,and came up with these actors........

Nathan Fillion (Sheppard)
                Gillian Anderson (Weir)
                Denis Leary (McKay)
                Hugh Jackman(Beckett)
                Will Smith (Ford)
                Eliza Dushku (Teyla)

Sheesh .........No way would my choices get picked, anyway.
                They'd cost way too much !

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  I would have added Jonas, for starters. But speculation about whom I would have added is as pointless as trying to recast SG-1. The fact remains: the cast is what it is.
                  True ! I choose to see it as a fun exercise ,but I suppose it could be seen as futile really.
                  Passes the time nicely,though,IMO.

Have you(or anyone) got any ideas for a truly international team ?

Comment

Hehe, I liked your pick for Nathon Fillion and Eliza Dushku, haha... Only reason i like them because they were apart of Buffyverse, haha...

I have made up my little mind, of course Jonas would be stuck somewhere in the new group But Jonas needs a buddy, but yah, that would be SG1, haha... Gosh, possibilities, possibilities, makes my mind smile

Comment

I have to be honest,lmj ! I turned into a Fillion and Dushku fan because of Buffy TVS ,but I really like their screen presence in other things too !

(I like Nathan in Firefly and Eliza in Tru Calling,but due to RL getting in the way,I've yet to see all of those Series. Hope Sci-Fi or Sky repeat them.... )

I'd include Jonas,but the rule was "no SG-1 personnel",so I thought,maybe he wasn't allowed ....*Sigh*
                      Last edited by Bagpuss; 26 June 2004, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Wah I missed that memo part Haha... Well, i'm disregarding the original rules, and heres my team (same actors/actresses playing them of course)

Simple and Clean...

SG1 + Jonas Quinn

Comment

Well,if you're going to pick SG-1 and JQ .....hmmmm.....how're they supposed to do two shows at the same time ?

AHA ! Use Harlan's Duplicates,(assuming he made more) and, er, fiddle the plotlines about, so JQ can join SGA too !!

Solved !

Comment

I was talking about SG1's Haha, like i said, i'm not following the rules, haha... Ok, period Haha... I think it would be weird seeing Hugh Jackman playing the doctor, haha..

Comment

Ah phooey,all that thinking up a way to have them do both shows wasted ! LOL !
                              Hugh Jackman :*Sigh*.....I can dream ....

Comment

Working...
                              X