This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one minute Atlantis season two intro

I just saw it on The Movie Network's premier of the episode Duet, and I really like it. Very different then the first season. Excellent choices of clips from both season one and two.

Yay! Beckett is in the opening credits!
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

you are lucky then in the U.S. it is only about ten seconds long. All it shows is the wormhole and a picture of Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by gateroom
      you are lucky then in the U.S. it is only about ten seconds long. All it shows is the wormhole and a picture of Atlantis.
      Really? Ah, that sucks.

Well, think of it this way, they'll have the new intro on the DVD's. Believe me, it will be worth the wait, but then again it is just the intro. At least Sci-Fi didn't cut the episode time down.
      sigpic
      In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
        Really? Ah, that sucks.

Well, think of it this way, they'll have the new intro on the DVD's. Believe me, it will be worth the wait, but then again it is just the intro. At least Sci-Fi didn't cut the episode time down.
        I suppose you are right. I guess we should be happy that they didn't cut down the show. I hope you are right about the DVD's because I really want to see the new intro. Does it have Jason Momoa in it and when did his credits start.

Comment

hmm, i thought they were showing the 10 second thing everywhere. shows you how informed i am.
          ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gateroom
            I suppose you are right. I guess we should be happy that they didn't cut down the show. I hope you are right about the DVD's because I really want to see the new intro. Does it have Jason Momoa in it and when did his credits start.
            His credits start right after Rachel Luttrel (sp?), basically before Paul McGillan and David Hewlett.

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
            hmm, i thought they were showing the 10 second thing everywhere. shows you how informed i am.
            Actually, it's just Sci-Fi who show's the 10 second intros, everywhere else has the full ones.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
              Thankfully everyone (or even anyone) are not as deserpate as the Sci fi Channel
              Ses
              James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

We need a link!

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
                  I just saw it on The Movie Network's premier of the episode Duet, and I really like it. Very different then the first season. Excellent choices of clips from both season one and two.

Yay! Beckett is in the opening credits!
                  Can you tell us more about it please ?
                  How the SGA cast is in sequence and what clips are shown ?

Crystal

Comment

I have to agree - if someone could get some linkage to someplace we could see the full credit sequence, that would be extremely rad. I can't promise any green, unfortunately, but I know a LOT of people would probably be made very happy.

JLK

Comment

I also would LOVE to see the new intro, very curious to see what they have done with it.

Comment

Hopefully this will make in onto SciFi sometime...
                        If anyone knows where I could find a clip of this intro please either post it (is that allowed?) or PM the link to me.

Comment

I find it through livejournal...

Season 2 Credits this way

They're awesome!

Comment

^ Cheers for the link.....you're right they are awesome, I must have been getting used to the new shorter credits, because it just seemed really odd watching longer ones.

Comment

Originally posted by acasmi
                              I find it through livejournal...

Season 2 Credits this way

They're awesome!
                              Interesting livejournal.

Anyway - omg, that OS is so clear, so sharp, it's almost movie-like. Heavy in details and it's brilliant.

I also love how the casts' name appears on screen, beaut!
                              Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
                              WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

Working...
                              X