This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancients Stuff

I am hoping that in upcoming episodes we are going to find more of the Ancients stuff in Atlantis..

One of the things that had me hooked on Atlantis in the first season was the exploration of the city and the discovery of "stuff". I believe there is apt to me lots more undiscovered "stuff".. ie" maybe a closet filled with zpm's buried under someones hockey bag and dirty laundry.

The Webgodfather
    The WebGodFather

Hallowed is the Homer
    All will bow to the "DOH"

Hopeflly the next ep. they will throw something in about what they have found. When Weir got back from Earth they said they have found some interesting stuff, but they didn't syay what.
    *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
    *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
    *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
    *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
    *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
    *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
    *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

for a long time, people have talked about the atlantis team finding STUFF just somwhere, but i dont know, its not the stuff that makes the show.but i do admit, a stuff episode would be great.
      ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

I'm going to get a bit annoyed if they don't start finding stuff.

The whole point of the Atlantis expedition and the buildup throughout SG-1 season 7 was so that we could find this colossal universal treasure trove of technology and information.

Instead, we've got a tent set up while we explore back yards in the new neighborhood instead of their own in the city. This is one of my biggest complaints about the show as a whole.

Well, that and that the Wraith are, IMO, kind of a lousy villain.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Good point. Where are the personal effects of the Ancients? It appeared that they only left with what they could carry in a backpack, so there should still be some of the bigger personal belongings lurking about the city. The way they showed the city evacuated in Before I Sleep, i would have thought there would be alot of stuff laying around.

Comment

I doubt there are any actual ZPM's as Weir would have been told about them in Before I Sleep
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Tain
              Good point. Where are the personal effects of the Ancients? It appeared that they only left with what they could carry in a backpack, so there should still be some of the bigger personal belongings lurking about the city. The way they showed the city evacuated in Before I Sleep, i would have thought there would be alot of stuff laying around.
              We only saw the last few groups leave through the stargate though. Quite possible they sent bigger things through in the earlier groups. Also maybe the ancients didn't have the same need for personal belongings as us. As they obviously had furniture, beds, chairs desks, which is what we've been using in atlantis, but maybe that's all they had. Just a very plain existence.

Comment

Sorry, no new ZPMs on Atlantis. Remember Weir had a note to her future self.

I am sick of them exploring other worlds. I wanna see a "Stuff" episode as well. Would be interesting if they learn how to build a ZPM but one of the things needed could be on the Genii homeworld. Could make for an interesting episode.
                sigpic

Comment

theyre must be a Z.P.M. factory somewhere i really doubt there all hand made.
                  Atlantis should probably have one and one that at least makes puddle jumpers. BEcause they were seeding a new galaxy. Plus what about population growth didnt the ancients ever need new cities.

Comment

Good point a ship factory of some kind should be on atlantis.

As well as plans on building a ZPM.

Also there should be a weapon like the one on Dakara since they need it to create life in the new galaxy.

Comment

It would be cool if they found some sort of nano technology which repairs stuff and builds stuff, for examples it fixses that big gash out of teh side of th gate room and builds more puddle jumpers.

Lego Puddle Jumpers forever

Comment

I don't get why the Atlantis team hasn't been searching the gate addresses given to them by Wier in Before I sleep, the only one was The Brotherhood.

I cant wait till we see the different class of Ancient ship in Aurora.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
                          I don't get why the Atlantis team hasn't been searching the gate addresses given to them by Wier in Before I sleep, the only one was The Brotherhood.

I don't think the ancients had such a great flair for style in their designs... sure they kicked major butt, but the puddle jumpers are ugly ... the defense satellite was ugly ...

As opposed to be sleek and sexy like the asgard warships... Go Thor!! (He should pop into atlantis one time and say "gday").

Jerome

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson

They already search the 5 addresses, one was the "Childhood's End" planet and one was the "Brotherhood" planet. On the other 3 they couldn't find any trace of the ZPMs. [information courtesy of Martin Gero]
                            sigpic

Comment

They are going to find some more cool stuff maybe even learn how to make zpms
                              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Working...
                              X