This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you want a season 9?

I would love a season nine of SG1. I think it'd be cool. As long as season 8 is good, of course. I'd like to see how many people want a season nine. I've seen a couple of people hoping for no more seasons. I'd like to know why.
    Godspeed, Don.

Please refer to thread on previous page...Petition for Season 9
    sigpic

Comment

It's closed.
      Godspeed, Don.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth
        It's closed.
        Yes, but if you read it, you'd see that there's a link to the still open discussion about season nine and that the reason the thread was closed was because such a thread already existed.
        Last edited by ShadowMaat; 26 June 2004, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Sure, i could go for season 9, 10 and 11 if needed.
          I like the show *grins*
          Teal'c: A serpent guard, a horus guard and a setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The horus guards beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips.

Comment

Has anyone noticed that (for the most part) when threads are moved, they die quickly? May just be a coincidence. Or maybe I am just an idiot. Maybe both.
            "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

do i want a season 9? well that depends on what they do with season 8.

Comment

Yea sure ill watch a S9! But as long as SG doesnt do an x files on us and turn stupid! All of the cast has to b on board! =) Id like a movie if not another season, im greedy!! lol
                Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey!

Comment

If anyone hasn't added their comments to the existing thread then the links are above. Thanks to the nice people who do this for me and save me the bother .

We don't close threads just out of officiousness. It's a huge board, this, even after only two months, and we'd like people to be able to hunt down historic threads if they want to. It's an easier thing to do if the duplicate threads are pruned.

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
                  X