This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fictitious scenario: Cam Mitchell, Bounty Hunter

(please try to see this for what it is....fun! You don't have to be pro-season 9
    or ANTI-Season 9, just go with it)

Ben back in leather. T'ealc as his laconic, but loyal side kick. Carter as the brains.

Cam's first mission is to hunt down the amoral Vala Mal Duran, with a large bounty on her head. She pleads for mercy, knowing Cam has her dead to rights or she spends time in the hooskow. So..an agreement is forged. Vala must work with Cam and T'ealc to bring in the baddest hombres in the known galaxies. Vala demands to have her Daniel along as an expert on anything Ancient (and her boy toy). The now empoverished SG1 command will take a large percentage of the bounty to keep the Gate open.

What would YOU add to this scenario? Who would you add to the team (or do they stay as is) and what bad guys do they hunt? This is YOUR dream show, so let's hear from you.

PS. In the real world, I'd love to see Ricky Manning, Joss Whedon and the evil Kemper write it.

Perhaps this should be in the fanfic section
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

If Joss Whedon wrote an episode about Cam the Bounty Hunter he'd have to bring back Jules the crazy bounty hunter from Firefly to meet him!!

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
        Perhaps this should be in the fanfic section
        Whoops, and no edit button.

Dear moderator, if you'd like to transfer this to fanfic section, that would be lovely.

Thank you.

Crichton....Jules was SCARY!!

Comment

I have informed the mods they will move it if they agree with me
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
            I have informed the mods they will move it if they agree with me
            That's very kind of you, thank you.

Comment

No problem
              love Torri

Comment

Working...
              X