This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw Chevron Guy in film!

I was out with my friends yesterday and we saw "Connie & Carla" Crap film but it had a bald chevron guy in the first scene! Unfortuntly neither of my friends were gaters thus they didn't understand.
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Was he ONLY in the first scene?

It's cool whenever I see someone from Stargate in a movie...I always say "That guy/girl is in Stargate!" After the 30th time, I'm sure my gf is getting tired of it.
    "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Only in the first scene. A pity really The move would have been a lot more enjoyable if he popped up a lot. But there you go.
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

Did anyone see the episode of Andromeda with Gary Jones? I forget which episode it was, but it was late in the 4th season. He had a pretty decent sized part.
        Rocky

Comment

My son was watching "Snakehead Terror" on Sci-Fi the other night & called me in to verify "chevron guy" was on screen .He was buring evidence or something & well,suffice it to say,the title characters found him & that wasall she wrote.

At least,I'm pretty sure it was Gary Jones...
          nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by petzke_42
            Was he ONLY in the first scene?

It's cool whenever I see someone from Stargate in a movie...I always say "That guy/girl is in Stargate!" After the 30th time, I'm sure my gf is getting tired of it.
            You hold the fort, man! I'm sure they goes "OMG IT'S ****" when it's someone she knows. You have every right to be excited!

Comment

I caught the tail end of Snakehead Terror today too. It was so bad there are simply no words to describe it.

Basically, in order to boost a dwindling fish population, some locals decide to dump a whole bunch of human growth hormone into the lake. Needless to say, some freaky things happen. Well the Giant Snakeheads (which are real fish) get really big and start to evolve too... and they attack people and even waddle on land.

Well Gary Jones played the guy who was dumping the hormones and the whole time I just kept thinking "Oh Walter, Walter, Walter. What have you done?" It was great. (Except for the fact that the movie was bad)

Signature banner by Lucia Tanaka

Comment

Working...
              X