This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to this scene [duet spoilers]

Was this scene cut or just there to fool us?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Originally posted by qasimjavid
    Was this scene cut or just there to fool us?

My responce has to be pretty much in spoiler form.

Spoiler:
    Well it looks pretty similar to the one where Rodney (Cadman) kisses Beckett. Also it looks like they are in the hospital(?) the scene at the end of the ep. I guess they decided to go with a diffent ending. Maybe they thought there was no reason to have them kissing at the end or maybe they thought there was too much of Rodney kissing, I don't think there was but some might.

Anyho that is my take on it.

Comment

I'm guessing that there was a longer ending, which wound upon the floor when the edited the episode.

a time to mourn

Comment

Even if it was cut I still don't see where it would fit into the plot line...

Comment

Might have been Cadman ''apologising'' for making McKay kiss Beckett.

Comment

Quite an apology
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

On Atlantis everybody kisses everybody, and much worse. If you hadn't noticed that already you're really naive.
              No rep points, I'm out of the Karma now. No title would be perfect.
              I apologize for not having time to read everything, and missing relevant contributions.
              Please don't read my posts as important about real life issues, and don't reply as such.

Comment

??????????????????
                love Torri

Comment

Maybe something develops between them during the rest of the season, and at the end of the season we will see Lt. Cadman fighting with Dr. Brown for rodney's love

Comment

I think it was done just to throw off us fans. It totally doesn't fit in with the plot at all.
                    Und was ich sar war Menschlichkeit...

Und was ich sar war Dummheit
                    Menschlicher Neigung entsprechend
                    Tiersches Verhalten

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay,
                    Vicious

Comment

Well there are two other photos you should remember: Daniel and Sam in Resurrection and Weir and Sumner in Rising.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbito
                        Even if it was cut I still don't see where it would fit into the plot line...
                        I agree. Ending it where they did made more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherNumsey
                          Maybe something develops between them during the rest of the season, and at the end of the season we will see Lt. Cadman fighting with Dr. Brown for rodney's love
                          Now that would be hilarious
                          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                            Quite an apology
                            I wish she owed me an apology...for something.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Furling God
                              On Atlantis everybody kisses everybody, and much worse. If you hadn't noticed that already you're really naive.
                              Sometimes when I read a certain persons' posts and threads I get that feeling.
                              "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                              'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                              Individuality is freedom lived.
                              'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Working...
                              X