Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anti-Vala thread - For complaints about the character ONLY!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anti-Vala thread - For complaints about the character ONLY!

I don't know why they've put her on the show....She is stupid to death... she makes stargate looks stupid and non-serious.... Season 9 would have been good if she was not on the show.....

KILL VALA please!!!!
    I praise the lord that she will never come back.....
    All good things must come to an end...
    Canada Rule!!!

She is stupid and o'neil was smart. fair enough if you dont like her i aint gonna persuade yo bevause i like her - you can't be serious all the time in the show we need a fourth memebe while carter is out and i think she and daniel have great chemistry
    i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

LOL "non-serious"? I personally love her char and thinks she opens up a whole interesting backstory. Stargate needs more characters who have different motivations and desires, not more of the same "lets go team!" cheerleaders.

I was rolling on the floor when she was talking to the senator! Plus her little black leather outfit makes the screen time that much more pleasant

Comment

I've toned down the title of this thread. It's perfecty fine to wish the termination of a character, but keep your comments regarding Claudia Black curteous and respectable, or leave them out please.

Comment

I like her too. It's refreshing to see the side she can bring out in our normally calm and collected daniel jackson. Will hate to see her go (but will be happy to see carter).
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I don't think she is really stupid, don't know how you got to that, she's just "a bit" sneaky. I think she should stay on the cast she is just a great character, she's very funny and of course her interaction with daniel is great.
            I would hate to see her leave.

Comment

Her character is interesting and gives us an opportunity to have less conventional Stargate tales.

A shame she didn't have a scene with O'Neill.

Looking forward to her interaction with Carter.

Maybe this thread should be a poll, so we can vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
                A shame she didn't have a scene with O'Neill.
                Im so agree with you
                Last edited by valaCB; 07 August 2005, 01:19 PM.

Comment

I think she's the best character in Stargate so far, and as said previously the new 'shady' worlds and characters she's brought along with her have improved the Stargate universe vastly

Comment

Originally posted by David
                    I've toned down the title of this thread. It's perfecty fine to wish the termination of a character, but keep your comments regarding Claudia Black curteous and respectable, or leave them out please.
                    I just knew that would happen lol

Anyway from the spoilers I think they are gonna kill her off so everyones happy (apart from those strange people who like vala)
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by acce
                      I don't know why they've put her on the show....She is stupid to death... she makes stargate looks stupid and non-serious.... Season 9 would have been good if she was not on the show.....

KILL VALA please!!!!
                      I praise the lord that she will never come back.....
                      I don't like her, don't want her dead, just gone. I think too much focus has been put on her character.
                      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                        I just knew that would happen lol

Anyway from the spoilers....
                        Thanks for spoiling..

Comment

Wouldnt it be ironic if they did kill Vala off and then it turned out that she was the "much loved sorely missed character" that returns in Ripple Effect?

Note that I know no spoilers so I have no clue if Vala dies or who returns in ripple effect other then "much loved sorely missed" person.
                          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Loz
                            Thanks for spoiling..
                            I havent spoiled anything the spoilers do not say she will die its just my interpretion of one line which could mean a million different things
                            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                              I havent spoiled anything the spoilers do not say she will die its just my interpretion of one line which could mean a million different things
                              I hope it's not true...

Comment

Working...
                              X