Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will they/Did they send Sora of the Genii back?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will they/Did they send Sora of the Genii back?

What happened to Sora?
    Are they going to or did they already send her back, I hope that she's still captive, I want to see the Genii get their asses kicked again in Season II...

I believe they supposedly sent her back during Seige part 2. When the two nukes showed up, they sent her back with the Genii that brought the bombs. They either didn't film the scene, or edited it out.

Comment

I can't remember where I heard it, but I too heard that Sora was sent back as a sign of good faith in exchange for the nukes, but they cut that scene out as the episode was too long if left uneditted.
      Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
      WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

I read that too, not sure if it's still included in the story line anymore, but originally that was the idea and it was edited out as it made the ep too long. The story line must have remained the same as Sora can't still be captive all this time but she's never shown, but I wish they at least said Sora will be send back in the siege part 2 even if it was not shown.
        sigpic

Comment

I feel TPTB dropped the ball with Sora, such a build-up in underground, the storm and the eye, and then nada, noppes, nothing.

They should have continued her role in let's say Hot Zone, and then in the brotherhood. Maybe even scrapped Sanctuary for an ep with a Sora (sub)plot

Comment

Yeah i agree, it was strange not to see her again after everything that happened and her being taken captive.
            sigpic

Comment

yeah they did but it had to be edited out cuz the Seige Part II was too long

go read The Seige Part II summary on Gateworld.
              Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Martin Gero said she was sent back in exchnage for the nukes and the scene was cut
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

I'd love to have her captive=)

Comment

I can't wait for another episode with the Genii. Next time they come through bragging about the nukes...we will bust out a naquadia bombs..lol

Comment

Or we could just use our asgard beaming tech to beam them into a wraith hive ship - that would show them whos boss
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

I was suprised that they never continued with this character in the plot line. It's almost a waste of a character who was already established and could be used in future episodes.

Comment

Yeah - I thought she was going to switch sides and join Sheps team
                          love Torri

Comment

No way! I couldn't stand Sora... Brat!
                            BSG convert....

Comment

If she was sent back she could still appear. TIme will tell
                              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Working...
                              X