This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Time dialation!

Ok, I have evidence of two more time dialation effects.

I have even included screen shots that I took when it happened.

I guarantee once again these images where not altered.

This is the first time warp, they apear in order from top to bottom on the page.

(You can click the thumbnails to enlarge them)

Then this is the second time dialation effect, once again the tumbnails are in order from top to bottom on the page of inquiry:

Then here is one more screen shot, of a post I made after the time dialation, as you can see, my last post is at 6:12, then after realising the time dialation I posted again, specifically, noting and recognizing it:

Thank you very much, I hope this helps.

NOTE: I appoligize, some of the pictures aren't great quality, but I had to cut them down so I could host them.

Owen Macri

You're not alone...this seems to be quite a common phenomenon in the Joe Flanigan Thunk Thread...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Ya, it is happening everywhere, there seem to be numerous other small bugs as well, but nothing identifiable as a problem with the forum.

Owen Macri

Comment

Database is probably overloaded. Or server time is falling out of sync.
        Und was ich sar war Menschlichkeit...

Und was ich sar war Dummheit
        Menschlicher Neigung entsprechend
        Tiersches Verhalten

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay,
        Vicious

Comment

Darren says one of the servers is probably out of sync with the others
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Working...
          X