This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wraith as allies?

has anyone ever thought of if season 3 brought the real race of ppl who defeated the ancients and the wraith are just like the gould were they took there technology after they was gone n took over the galaxy

anyway

something like the wraith have started civil war over the culling and then the real race of ppl who defeated the ancients show up n start killin off the wraith and the wraith ask for the atlantis crews help to try n get rid of them becouse they know were earth is or something

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

you mean somethign along the lines of a tokra wraith? could be, but its been done
    i wonder if a goauld could possess a wraith, it would be invincable

Comment

The ancient hologram lady said the race that defeated them fed on humans, so it must have been the wraith. I do like the idea of some wraith as allies through.
      Last edited by Dr Weir; 06 August 2005, 01:17 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Unless the wraith become vegetarians I very much doubt we will become allies.
        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by zer0_1
          you mean somethign along the lines of a tokra wraith? could be, but its been done
          i wonder if a goauld could possess a wraith, it would be invincable
          no i mean the whole wraith try n form an alliance with them

yay my 300th post

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

I would find that change too much. I would still prefer most wraith to be evil and I like that they are abit cleverer than the goa'uld by having their own technology. It makes SGA different and sometimes more interesting.
            sigpic

Comment

become friends with your food, hmz i certainly wouldn't do that, EVER

Comment

Originally posted by 4574
                become friends with your food, hmz i certainly wouldn't do that, EVER
                Lol, good one, have some green.
                sigpic

Comment

It's certainly possible that some Wraith might not like the idea of sucking the life out of other sentient beings (I know I would feel a twinge of sadness if my burger could beg for its life) and try to find an alternative. Based on the fact that they have teeth, a mouth, a tongue, etc. it stands to reason that at some point in their evolution they ate in a manner similar to the way we do. They may even still have a vestigial digestive system. Some rebel Wraith geneticist might be trying to figure out a way to alter Wraith DNA to allow them to reactivate it. They'd inherent the unpleasant necessity to excrete, but they wouldn't have to murder anymore.
                  Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                    It's certainly possible that some Wraith might not like the idea of sucking the life out of other sentient beings (I know I would feel a twinge of sadness if my burger could beg for its life) and try to find an alternative. Based on the fact that they have teeth, a mouth, a tongue, etc. it stands to reason that at some point in their evolution they ate in a manner similar to the way we do. They may even still have a vestigial digestive system. Some rebel Wraith geneticist might be trying to figure out a way to alter Wraith DNA to allow them to reactivate it. They'd inherent the unpleasant necessity to excrete, but they wouldn't have to murder anymore.
                    I agree they can't all think the same, I do find it hard to believe when I watch them feed they really don't care what's it's doing to the human, it's so evil. There must be some that feel differently.
                    Spoiler:
                    In condemned a wraith is shown eating like a human but comments it doesn't sustain him as well and in instinct there's supposed to be a good wraith (or somthing like that) that was raised by humans.
                    sigpic

Comment

The Atlanteans tried to make a truce with the Wraith but the Wraith ate the truce party.
                      Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic
                        The Atlanteans tried to make a truce with the Wraith but the Wraith ate the truce party.
                        I mean wraith that probably don't live on the hive ships and weren't around then.
                        sigpic

Comment

Here, here! Let them form the new organization that will be known as W.E.T.H. (Wraith for Ethical Treatment of Humans)

Comment

I don't see the Wraith suddenly deciding to be buddy-buddy with their food supply any time soon. However, if a wraith civil war broke out out, and Atlantis had something to offer (perhaps an artificial, non human wraith edible) one of the factions could be enticed to change sides, to gain leverage over the others. A group of wraith with a stable food supply, which is able to feed all its warriors would have a huge advantage over other factions which have to rely on culling. I would hesitate to call such beings allies though. Remember, friends close, enemies closer!

Comment

Originally posted by True!Ancient
                              no i mean the whole wraith try n form an alliance with them

yay my 300th post
                              I like that idea, it'll make an exicting episode, the wraith might get knowledge on stuff like cloaks and shields for their ships, but if things don't work out between the two, it's pretty obvoius what'll happen to the goa'uld!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X