Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if the Wraith virus had infected other Earth computer?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if the Wraith virus had infected other Earth computer?

A Wraith Computer virus had infected Daedalus during the battle(SGA,ep Siege 3) , and then Daedalus had return to Earth and then carry SGA member back to Pegasus.

The virus become active when Daedalus reach Pegasus galaxy, so during the time when Daedalus was docking on Earth , could the Wraith infect only Earth computer, Daedalus must downloaded some data from Atlantis database, and Daedulus probaby had interface with other Earth's computer while it was on Earth.

Remember the Wraith are also interested in a new feeding ground (Earth),
    We saw the damage the Wraith computer virus could do (ep "Intruder" )
    Killing people by electric shock , controling an F-302.

Imagine the Wraith virus had infect , all those F-302 fighter in Area 51, and the Prometheus, the Internet, homecomputer.
    The Wraith virus is an A.I program , it adopt and rewrite inself,
    The up comming movies "Stealth" is about a super advance fighter plane got a mind of it's own.
    What if a fleet of F-302 start to act on it's own?

the Prometheus in orbit and suddenly fire a nuclear missile toward Earth

It would make an interesting episode, too bad this season is about Orii,and the Wraith story line stay within Pegasus

What I want to know is: What if it infected Atlantis? Would the Ancient mainframe be advanced enough to kick the crap out of it?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
      What I want to know is: What if it infected Atlantis? Would the Ancient mainframe be advanced enough to kick the crap out of it?
      Lets hope they have Norton Antivirus installed Norton Atlantis Antivirus Edition

Comment

Working...
      X